Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rex hardly ever goes to nursery does he? I know he’s still young but he needs to be around other kids so he can learn how to behave properly since she doesn’t teach him right from wrong.

Reactions: 26
So she wants poor rose to stay asleep so she is on the hard floor rather than her cot, she old enough to go in her room. With the monitor

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree with what everyone else is saying. If she was in a cot she wouldn’t have to be picked up and moved around. It would also be quieter and then they wouldn’t have to worry about any accidents.

Reactions: 14
For someone who has 4 kids, she literally has no idea how to parent. Put the baby in her cot, and stop your toddler climbing all over chairs that can easily tip

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I had my heart in my mouth watching him jump in that chair with the baby right behind it.

Those chairs tip so easily, what the hell is wrong with her?

That’s a horrible accident waiting fo happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I swear to God she must be taking the piss! It’s either that or in a month or so she and Tango Man will be releasing their ‘Health and Safety at Home’ interactive H&S video range where you get shown a variety of videos she’s shot around the home and you get to click on all the potential hazards and accidents! It’s bound to be a sure fire hit with the sheep and also quite informative with all the disasters waiting to happen. The only possible downfall is all the repetitive strain injuries that may arise from all that clicking! 😆

If only this was true eh? Sadly not, it’s just for some reason she feels that having her baby sleep on a rug where her two year old son is manically leaping around on a unstable chair above her is perfectly fine and totally safe behaviour as she happily films the madness. 😳 The fact the baby has a perfectly good bedroom or indeed numerous other cribs, baskets, seats and Lord knows what else, well, that’s neither here nor there as Stacey as Roess’ mother clearly thinks having her sleep on the floor is a much better option. At times words fail me they really do! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I swear to God she must be taking the piss! It’s either that or in a month or so she and Tango Man will be releasing their ‘Health and Safety at Home’ interactive H&S video range where you get shown a variety of videos she’s shot around the home and you get to click on all the potential hazards and accidents! It’s bound to be a sure fire hit with the sheep and also quite informative with all the disasters waiting to happen. The only possible downfall is all the repetitive strain injuries that may arise from all that clicking! 😆

If only this was true eh? Sadly not, it’s just for some reason she feels that having her baby sleep on a rug where her two year old son is manically leaping around on a unstable chair above her is perfectly fine and totally safe behaviour as she happily films the madness. 😳 The fact the baby has a perfectly good bedroom or indeed numerous other cribs, baskets, seats and Lord knows what else, well, that’s neither here nor there as Stacey as Roess’ mother clearly thinks having her sleep on the floor is a much better option. At times words fail me they really do! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
A health and safety video is probably the one thing joe hasn't popped up on yet...

• Haha
Went to have a nose about what you were all talking about, and she’s deleted it. She’s such an idiot and doesn’t know how to parent

• Wow
Hi Stacey! She’s redone the story and cut roess out now so she’s clearly lurking

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s absolutely ridiculous !! Put the phone down for one minute and deal with the safety of your kids first
No one is that desperate to see you this morning that we want to see Roess squashed

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she did the story again and made it so we can’t see the Rose on the floor 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have never ever left my babies on the floor sleeping yes on a playmat maybe but not on my bedroom floor with a toddler jumping around !!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.