Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual state of the edges of the tiles, his poor feet and shins will be shredded from them. If he slips there will be some serious scarring. Hope she’s got her hospital bag ready so she can work from his bed while he’s been stitched back together
Every time I look at those steps I see Rex smashing his face on the sink and losing his teeth:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought the sofas only came just before Christmas! Jesus wept at the state of them. Totally not practical for a family home

Reactions: 25
Her sofas after a few weeks 🤮🤮

should a log burner leave that much mess? They must be breathing in so much tit too.
They’re awful things. My Inlaws had one when my son was a baby & he used to be black from crawling around. A few of my neighbours have them & I can’t go walking on cold nights anymore, the air would choke you & my clothes stink.
her chair should not be that dirty so soon, their poor lungs will be destroyed. It’s no wonder their socks are so black too

Reactions: 11
She may have only had her old sofas professionally cleaned once or twice a year (weren’t they leather?), but if the new ones are in this state after only a few months, I guess she’ll need it doing more often. That it turn will completely ruin the sofas in no time, because as much as it’s great to be clean it really does damage the top pile. It’s ok though, because it will give her a great excuse to replace them. In due course these sofas will be replaced for a dark/grey colour but she’ll never admit that it was because choosing white furniture with 5 kids (inc. Harry), 2 dogs, a “feral” cat and TanJoe was a terrible idea.

Reactions: 15
I’d say there’s some serious tongue biting going on when Jo is watching Staceys page! Rose sleeping on the table in her changing mat being a huge example!
Surprised Stacy didn’t delete it or block her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone may have already said this, but if their skid marks blend in to that toilet [black], they’ve got a medical problem not a cleaning one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she had everyone for Christmas. I thought it was just them due to no kitchen. Another little fib.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The master? Is that the one she painted the floor black? Realised it looked tit has she? Wonder if she’ll be doing reveals on that one. So all this relatable DIY is all for show and content and she just gets the professionals in anyway.
I don't think there is a master? Isn't that why she put the bath in her bedroom?

Reactions: 4
The actual state of that sofa that she'd had for what a month, 6 weeks at most?

I do wonder how much of it is soot and how much Hoe's fake tan/ their general filth though. Eww.

I feel like if you went to their house you'd keep your coat on (because of the lack of central heating) and if you had to sit down, put your bag down to sit on first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was there not a grid post when the living room was finished? I can’t see it anymore? Or was it just stories?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked at the old threads, she got them around mid December. Or at least what’s when she said she got them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here's hoping she gets rid of that useless moses basket now that Rolling Roes is rolling around!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.