Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it took Rex 94 takes at washing his hands this morning! He'll end up with either OCD or chapped hands.

And yes that hideous cold bathroom looks like a public lavvy, she'll be bringing Izal medicated paper back next!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If she doesn't have a high lock on the door to stop that child getting in and turning the bath taps on, the result of not having that could be catastrophic. I hope she buys and installs some locks for the bath taps.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine having babies with a ginger man then being so appalled the children have ginger hair you filter or photo shop them to be blonde 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
State of that 'smile' , she looks absolutely idiotic!

Ps. We haven't seen Roess Bright blue eyes for a while, but we have our Stacey's ever changing hair 🤣
No shade but she once said her teeth were that bad because of pregnancy which I totally understand as mine also become sensitive and I broke two in my last pregnancy… but now she has the money you’d think she’d replace them with teeth that fit her mouth? It’s a bit odd. Maybe she’s got a fear of the dentist and I’m over stepping but the crap she wastes money on and that awful cheap dye job…

Reactions: 11
Rex the performing 2 year old, is washing his hands for the 97th time this morning with bone dry, never been creased pyjama top sleeves and sink is dry too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many times does he have to wash them before he’s told it’s not a game and the bathrooms not for playing in?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How many times does he have to wash them before he’s told it’s not a game and the bathrooms not for playing in?
It’s SS so it’ll probably give her life and she’ll never get bored of him doing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Rex the performing 2 year old, is washing his hands for the 97th time this morning with bone dry, never been creased pyjama top sleeves and sink is dry too.
And not even a sniff of the soap! Soap bar is bone dry and he didn’t go near the dispenser either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yikes!! Those bruises on Rex's feet WTF?!
And his chin, he's always covered in scratches and marks. I know kids have accidents but every picture of him you can see some sort of bruise, which begs the question...why have those slippery tiles in a bathroom of an accident prone 2 year old?

You know, I actually tried to smile like that, I guess to try and understand how and why anyone would. It bleeping hurts! It takes effort, it’s uncomfortable, it’s definitely not natural and for duck sake, can you imagine the amount of wrinkles she’s gonna have round her eyes? Plus you can’t see.
I so glad someone else tried this 😂😂 I got cramp I my chin and jaw 👎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s not washing his hands. He’s wetting his hands.
To wash your hands you first need to use soap!

Maybe that’s the part they don’t understand and have been doing wrong all these years!!! None of them have actually been having a wash/bath to clean themselves. They’ve just been sat in water.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it is on the same lines as when she made that pool man look like he had done something wrong. I think he posted on his stories in the end that it wasn’t him
She screwed him over big time, it took months for her to reveal what really happened i I bet it’s because no one else would work with her after it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well the basket was on the table last night I so I would say she’s still going to do it. Unless she was lucky enough to get golden Rose’s first roll on camera this morning 😂

Reactions: 10
Sorry to jump on but one of my biggest fears is having a child like this!!! How do you stop/prevent your child from acting like that? I have no one I can ask lol not trying to turn this into mumsnet x
Simply you disciple them straightaway, not in a cruel way but they need to understand the word NO and explain why they cant do something,

Reactions: 8
Well the basket was on the table last night I so I would say she’s still going to do it. Unless she was lucky enough to get golden Rose’s first roll on camera this morning 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if she just carries on “because it’s for naps and she’s supervised” 🙄🙄
I wouldn’t risk it personally. To be honest, I’d not put it on the table to begin with, I’d have it on the sofa beside me. If I wanted my son right next to me I’d put his Moses basket on the sofa next to me or move the stand right near me.

She has these daft contraptions that aren’t practical. It’s not even a basket is it, it’s a wicker tray😂. If I had pets as well I’d want a proper basket with sides just in case one of them decided to jump up and have a look (which is fine, if they’re supervised).
She seems to just do that scrunchy eyed smile and float her way through life with no warnings or anything. How hasn’t she been proper called out for the steps in Rex’a bathroom for example? It seems that apart from a few of us anonymously? Only Jo Frost aka Super Nanny has said anything🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if she just carries on “because it’s for naps and she’s supervised” 🙄🙄
I wouldn’t risk it personally. To be honest, I’d not put it on the table to begin with, I’d have it on the sofa beside me. If I wanted my son right next to me I’d put his Moses basket on the sofa next to me or move the stand right near me.

She has these daft contraptions that aren’t practical. It’s not even a basket is it, it’s a wicker tray😂. If I had pets as well I’d want a proper basket with sides just in case one of them decided to jump up and have a look (which is fine, if they’re supervised).
She seems to just do that scrunchy eyed smile and float her way through life with no warnings or anything. How hasn’t she been proper called out for the steps in Rex’a bathroom for example? It seems that apart from a few of us anonymously? Only Jo Frost aka Super Nanny has said anything🤦🏻‍♀️
What did Jo Frost say?!

It’s ridiculous how dangerous that bathroom is I don’t understand why nobody is calling her out for it. Seriously hope she’s put high locks on that door. You’d think she’d mention that she’s installed safety measures if she actually had though wouldn’t you? Poor Rex

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.