Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the first to slag her off and they are a bunch of scruffy bastards but I think that muck is probably from the bath bombs.

Reactions: 11
What exactly is she going to show us? We've seen the whole damn room as she's done it 😴 are we going to get a 7pm Rex/bathroom grid post

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Toilet is bleeping hideous
It’s all absolutely awful his grey and black room with the pandas on the wall and this white and black bathroom ruined with dinosaurs stuck everywhere. Nothing tools into one in the whole house. It’s so miss matched and totally off from the beauty of the outside is the house. Don’t get why she bought this place. Her old house was more suited to her style

Reactions: 20
Toilet is bleeping hideous
It will be ruined with watermarks & limescale in no time, as will the taps & shower head. She’ll be wishing she only has skid marks to worry about which is easily sorted by teaching her kids how to clean as they go.

Reactions: 11
Interior design really isn’t her strong point, everything looks so hashed and bodged. She’s such a tight arse, why not just get an interior designer in, you can tell them colours and themes and they just do it all for you, she’s got the money for it, if I was her I’d never paint another wall again!

But then again what would she do for content? She’s basically trashing that house all for the sake of some Instagram posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s funny though, there’s been hide nor hair of those awful steps she made since it was pointed out on here what death traps they were. It’ll be an utter coincidence that though I’m sure… 🤔🤦‍♀️

Whilst I’m not holding my breath I’m guessing there will now be a reappearance from the half ton immovable accident hot spots just to prove me wrong, you just see! Now wait for it, wait for it… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She poses for pictures like that with the shut eyes and the massive teeth on show completely on purpose. She knows what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve only recently starting following this thread and was wondering why R was being called “Mick”. I actually thought it was because of Michael Myers and you all just shortened it to Mick (realising now it would have been Mike) I just read the comment that called him “Hucknall” I think I am going to wet myself with laugher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve only recently starting following this thread and was wondering why R was being called “Mick”. I actually thought it was because of Michael Myers and you all just shortened it to Mick (realising now it would have been Mike) I just read the comment that called him “Hucknall” I think I am going to wet myself with laugher 😂
I think I may off as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the skeleton dog thing? I must have missed that!
And what I’m Gods name is that black toilet all about??
It was reshared a couple of days ago if you scroll back. Basically she shared a pic of that tree covered walkway in the garden & in the shadows you could make out a skeleton of a dog so everyone was pointing it out. She came on acting all dizzy letting on she hadn’t seen it left over from Halloween. It was a couple of days after Theo died. There’s no way she didn’t see it when taking the photo

Reactions: 12
A toilet that's not white is never a good idea. God forbid one of them would pass blood, you'd never know if there was a health problem. The whole aesthetic of the bathroom is just awful 😖 she honestly has shyte taste in decor.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Stacey needs to stop being lazy and get Rex an hair cut poor kid doesn’t look as if he’s owned

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.