Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the golden girl was asleep would she have put the vacuum on? Umm. No, springs to mind.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t see many thread suggestions but thought this was a good one so well done @Asparagus123

We are eagerly awaiting the predictable Sunday 7pm cluedo room reveal for maximum engagement 🙄

Read the wiki (pink button)
Thanks for using this it’s actually a bit tit couldn’t think of anything that rhymes or anything witty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she need to hoover the lounge when the party was over in his games room anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s 100% one of the passive aggressive pain in the arse partners that’s all “of course hun it’s fine to go out” then the next day she’s up bashing pans and suddenly needing to do everything noisy because she’s pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Anyone else secretly hoping one of Stacey’s sisters kids blew out Hoe’s birthday candles in revenge of the wild child doing it to their dads cake the other week? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why does she need to hoover the lounge when the party was over in his games room anyway?
Exactly this! None of the Swash family would have been allowed in the “main house”! But superwoman Stacey is left to do everything herself! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is Joe hungover when she said he needed a juice bar in his hideous grey room because neither of them drank 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve been following this rescue for a few years now but never thought about the puppy farm connection until it all blew up recently. While I don’t think they are personally a puppy farm I think they support puppy farms and unethical breeders by taking all the unwanted puppies that are born with defects as well as the older dogs who are no longer needed. They then appeal (beg) for people to donate towards ‘fixing’ them and then sell them on under the guise of being a charity. I’m surprised to hear the fee is only £250 as they never mention it on their website, only that they will discuss it with the chosen adopter. I thought it would be a lot more as most of their dogs are popular pedigree breeds. They also seem to have their favourite adopters who regular post with three or four dachshunds or French bulldogs they have ‘rescued’. Judging by the comments, new adopters tend to have no chance unless you’re SS of course.
How annoyed would you be if you donated money for Teddy only to see him “rescued” by Stacey who is worth millions

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Pissed on orange juice, ay right Stacey. I reckon the lot of them were on the old marching powder.
Why did she feel the need to hoover? I bet her house wasn't that messy in the first place because having a cleaner an all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.