Stacey Solomon #56 Stacey caught lying already over Mungo/Midge/Mary.. Teddy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Sister has added this photo was the party last night. They are in Tanjoes new room at 3.10 in the morning all sipping cordial juice from the optics ….think not
B9E2789B-156F-4AA3-9679-1873D183DBF1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's made me laugh so much seeing her big dull grey reveal ruined, we all know it's been done for ages and the fact she's tries to drip feed it with her revealing hair roots just shows how gullible she knows her huns are. As I previously predicted i think she will do a Sunday grid prime time post playing happy families, its all about engagement and content. What a sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Joe’s 40th has all been kept hush hush because he has issues with getting older I mean he wears that cap all the time to hide his receding hair line.
He’s also had 2/3 hair transplants too this is not a man who will enjoy turning 40 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Sister has added this photo was the party last night. They are in Tanjoes new room at 3.10 in the morning all sipping cordial juice from the optics ….think not View attachment 1009055
The sister has wrote the time there so it could be at any time that pic was taken. It could have been taken earlier in the night.

They were defo drinking as label label said on her stories she doesn’t even feel like she had a drink. She then said in her next stories they’re not big drinkers and went on about how good having the cluedo room is for a family. I thought it was for joe not Stacey’s family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Joe’s 40th has all been kept hush hush because he has issues with getting older I mean he wears that cap all the time to hide his receding hair line.
He’s also had 2/3 hair transplants too this is not a man who will enjoy turning 40 🤣🤣
Bless, you’re totally right, he’s clearly quite touchy about ageing and so having a bloody great party with age balloons and signs plastered everywhere and her having mentioned it’s his 40th every 2 seconds won’t have bothered him at all I’m sure! 🤷‍♀️😬

Good old Stace, don’t just find the wound, you make sure you rub a good old handful of salt in there as well! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just love that pettiness of someone asking joes sister to make her profile private after she shared photos of the party

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sister Label says that Stacey will be showing us the Cluedo room later and then she’ll share her video afterwards! I can’t wait! 🙄😂

• Haha
Did Stacey and The Pool Guy have a falling out? I'm sure I read something somewhere but couldn't see anything about it on the wiki.

Reactions: 3
I just love that pettiness of someone asking joes sister to make her profile private after she shared photos of the party
Maybe she got notifications random people were looking at her stories so she decided to make it private herself? She’s not in the public eye so it’s be weird for her to suddenly get all these views.

Reactions: 4
Why would you buy a house and have your kids sleeping separate..is she thick & maybe Joe S the nobhead must have been made up with this set up, her other kids out the way. Just them 4 left in the main house .so wrong on every level. Or maybe I'm para the way I think.
A friend of mine did this years ago. She remarried had more kids and her 2 previous kids were in an annexe at 8 and 10. When one of the kids grew up he actually told her he felt at 8 that his mum just wanted him out the way for her new family. It’s really fucked him up. He didn’t say anything at the time and pretended he loved it. Kids at 8 still want thier mums and to feel loved. She’s a bleeping disgrace of a parent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Maybe all hung over in the Solomon /swash household this morning. Maybe more than juice was In those optics. The gob of a sister certainly had something to drink she looks like she hasn’t been to bed yet. Stacey busy editing out the embarrassing and tell tale bits of her montage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe all hung over in the Solomon /swash household this morning. Maybe more than juice was In those optics. The gob of a sister certainly had something to drink she looks like she hasn’t been to bed yet. Stacey busy editing out the embarrassing and tell tale bits of her montage
She always looks like she hasn’t been to bed. Night of the living dead.

• Haha
Her Sister has added this photo was the party last night. They are in Tanjoes new room at 3.10 in the morning all sipping cordial juice from the optics ….think not View attachment 1009055
Joe's juice e dont you mean 😅

A friend of mine did this years ago. She remarried had more kids and her 2 previous kids were in an annexe at 8 and 10. When one of the kids grew up he actually told her he felt at 8 that his mum just wanted him out the way for her new family. It’s really fucked him up. He didn’t say anything at the time and pretended he loved it. Kids at 8 still want thier mums and to feel loved. She’s a bleeping disgrace of a parent.
I agree bet Joe was right on board head cases the two of them

Agreed. My partner is a vet and he’s not convinced at all by ProDogsDirect. I asked him if he’s aware of The Red Foundation and he said they do amazing work and often cover the cost of ongoing health needs. Something amiss with PDD for me.
They will cover existing condition I adopted apug 7 years ago she passd away last year she came with epilepsy they were happy to fund it years bloods monthly medication and so on but I paid myself was lucky enough to have her.maybe this is why the charity deals mostly with pups no real health issues .tend to come put later on.

I really hope I'm wrong but I honestly find it very suss a lot of the dogs on pro direct are ex breeding dogs that all seem to be in good health or younger dogs which scream puppy farm which makes me think they see buying those dogs at a low cost to then make a profit. As the donation is between £250 to £750. In comparison to the red foundation the dogs come from all walks of life some are honestly in horrific horrific states. Some of the dogs cost £1000's in care 💔 and the adoption fee is never higher than £250. How come all the dogs on pro direct are all in good health and all ex breeding or just look like young dogs? I'm not convinced. Go on both Facebook pages and you will see what I mean.
I think itbdepend on dogs age on how much a fee maybe I could be wrong but £250 seems very low for a puppy £250 is usually for a dog over say 7 or 8 years this is whst lots of rescues payment are and it goes up the younger the dog usually

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe those people who stick up for celebs who been caught out doing wrong. The comments make me cringe, my family and friends would torture me if they caught me virtually tugging my forelock to someone off the tv or Instagram.
most puppies can live with children so the criteria is wrong and deprives both parties but I would be concerned that someone who has a very young baby would be unable to devote the time to a new dog, particularly a rescue who will have formed bonds with its fosters.
I have been lucky enough to always had dogs and of the 3 rescues, 2 have been puppies one was my 5th birthday present. But Stacey Solomon and Vicky Patterson were just given, not only dogs unsuitable for their lifestyles, but highly desirable puppies. I wrote to Dog Trust about VP and will never again give them a penny.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Stacey is jealous of Hinch’s new pets, now Joe’s also been sent to the boys annexe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.