Stacey Solomon #56 Stacey caught lying already over Mungo/Midge/Mary.. Teddy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Later Daily Mail article has the comments not moderated, some hilarious ones on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just added my comment. Very reasonable, not knocking anyone, just stating facts

Reactions: 4
If you look on his sisters page…. She has revealed it before Stacey 🤣
😂😂😂 Amazing! The sister is my new fave person 😂😂😂 but imagine someone coming to tell you to make your insta page private as you’ve spoilt their big reveal. His family must think she is a total knob, no wonder they don’t seem to mix at all.

And to use Stacey’s new favourite emoji, that post from the sister was pure….🤌🤌🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was his sister (or any relative) I would 100% only be posting pics where the house looked utter shite 🤌😂

Cluedo room reveal, house lost all appeal… oh, and the dog was a steal!!

Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 Amazing! The sister is my new fave person 😂😂😂 but imagine someone coming to tell you to make your insta page private as you’ve spoilt their big reveal. His family must think she is a total knob, no wonder they don’t seem to mix at all.

And to use Stacey’s new favourite emoji, that post from the sister was pure….🤌🤌🤌
I bet she had a hissy fit, I can hear her now saying ‘and people wonder why I never invite them over’
I imagine the 2 families are opposite ends of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that money, and she's created a pub function room with tit signs and optics full of squash (sorry, Joe's juices 🤮🤮🤮).

What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's a very posh cake for a last minute party!! Why does it have to say daddy put his real name on it Ffs!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also that dog has only just come to live with them after being “rescued”

surely having a house full of people is not going to be good for a dog who is still settling in

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If you look on his sisters page…. She has revealed it before Stacey 🤣
Can’t see best bubs hunch and inch in the photos - nawwwww I’m sure they were invited, it was probably their night ‘on’ guarding the alpacas and tend farm that’s all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope I'm wrong but I honestly find it very suss a lot of the dogs on pro direct are ex breeding dogs that all seem to be in good health or younger dogs which scream puppy farm which makes me think they see buying those dogs at a low cost to then make a profit. As the donation is between £250 to £750. In comparison to the red foundation the dogs come from all walks of life some are honestly in horrific horrific states. Some of the dogs cost £1000's in care 💔 and the adoption fee is never higher than £250. How come all the dogs on pro direct are all in good health and all ex breeding or just look like young dogs? I'm not convinced. Go on both Facebook pages and you will see what I mean.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.