Stacey Solomon #56 Stacey caught lying already over Mungo/Midge/Mary.. Teddy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @redstraw16 for winning thread title

So after a fairly quiet few days where the highlight was seeing Stacey create the greyest room known to man as Joe's mancave, on Saturday Stacey started pondering whether they should get another dog.
In what appeared to be a blink of an eye they found a dog and bought him home in just 24 hours. The new addition Teddy may once have been Mungo or possibly Fin but either way Stacey originally posted in such a way that implied the whole "adoption" from the rescue had taken just 24 hours. After an almighty backlash where even the sheep are not convinced Stacey is currently rapidly rewriting her timeline....

• Haha
Reactions: 60
At this rate, the dog place are going to have more huns followers than Stace herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder how many complaints they will get especially from people who wanted a dog but couldn’t as they said they had young children. I just hope that Stacey starts to teach Rex and rose when she grows to be nice to the dogs but it probably won’t happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Let’s hope they don’t regret cutting corners when their child is mauled by the dog because it can’t take any more teasing from Damien Rex!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I guarantee their response will be “this puppy was fine to be re homed with children under 10” ... even though the other puppies weren’t as it clearly states in their descriptions. Who ever decided that must have tit for brains.

I would LOVE to hear other people come out and say actually we applied for that dog and was turned down due to our children. It annoys me sooo much that there’s always a way out for slippery stace

• Sad
Reactions: 68
Have to say I’m quite enjoying watching Stacey with her Pinnocio nose land in deep 💩. Wonder what would happen if god forbid the pup nipped one of the under 10’s?

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Need to do last few pages catch up from the last thread but OMG just duck off woman, why does she have to paint herself as Saint bleeping Stacey all the time!

Giving the impression of getting a rescue dog at a moment’s notice is just so low, instead of just saying ‘private adoption’ or ‘we’ve been planning this for weeks’… I’d genuinely have more respect for her if she did!! My childhood Mum/Daughter cats died within a week of each other at the start of a month… by the end of the month we’d got two new Mum/Daughter rescues from Cats Protection as the house felt so empty and sad! There’s no shame in it! But oh no, Saint bleeping Stacey is only getting a new dog for Peanut! Argh duck off!

Why is everything she does riddled with lies or some fairytale story! Living in Cloud bleeping Cuckooland at Pickle Cottage 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Noooo it's Mary, Mungo & Midge you can't just go mixing them up like that. Its just wrong 🙈

And for those of you too young to know.... 😂😂
66DC0BE4-99AA-4FD9-8B1E-DD28C392CD67.gif

Sorry but I’ve got no idea what that is! 😅

Just to keep on topic: They’ve hit over 27K from her followers following them, someone pointed out they had 4K before this… it’s the fact she said she decided on this on Saturday, only to then backtrack and say she’s been speaking to the woman from the rescue since Theo died? 😶

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can't cope with all the - such a lucky dog posts....says who ? Being adopted by a z list celebrity does not mean that dog will have a better life.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
It's also very convinient that Fin is nowhere to be seen on the social pages and website. Why wasn't he being advertised? Was he being kept aside for someone special? Or was he advertised but it's sinse been removed as the description would have probably said 'no kids under 10'.

Reactions: 33
I can't cope with all the - such a lucky dog posts....says who ? Being adopted by a z list celebrity does not mean that dog will have a better life.
You only need to follow Katie Price to realise that - lots of her animals have died.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
View attachment 995984
Sorry but I’ve got no idea what that is! 😅

Just to keep on topic: They’ve hit over 27K from her followers following them, someone pointed out they had 4K before this… it’s the fact she said she decided on this on Saturday, only to then backtrack and say she’s been speaking to the woman from the rescue since Theo died? 😶

Still says 4k on mine? Not sure if something is wrong with my insta?

Reactions: 3
She also just said on her stories 'they had a dog come in' as if Fin had very recently came to them and it was the perfect match, but we know that Fin was known to them for quite some time and was being fostered. I'm SURE they had other perfect fits for him before SS came along a coupe of weeks ago.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.