Stacey Solomon #56 Stacey caught lying already over Mungo/Midge/Mary.. Teddy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Stacey and The Pool Guy have a falling out? I'm sure I read something somewhere but couldn't see anything about it on the wiki.
He came and cleaned her pool and got it sorted. They filled it up and realised it was leaking and needed fixing. She got someone else in but they didn’t fix it and left it looking like a building site. When she updated people she didn’t say it wasn’t the pool guy so he had to do a story explaining it. Earlier this year she said something about the pool and this time she mentioned it wasn’t the pool guys who didn’t fix it and she’s looking forward to him coming back and doing maintenance when the pool is fixed.

Reactions: 5
So according to Uncle Fester the cluedo room ( Joes b/day present)is a big family room (Stacey’s family obviously) where they can all get together, party, play games. So Joe got duck all for hes birthday then!! Bit like last year

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How pathetic, her sister says when stacey reveals it she will put up a video. A room for f's sake, a grey room that Everyone has been in and out of for weeks if not months. 100% calculated as someone said above. I can't imagine being around people who have to instruct you on what real life things you're allowed or not allowed to share.
I suppose one positive is the annexe lads would have had more company than usual in their area of the chateau last night, not the usual unchaperoned late night Saturday fun they are probably used to.

Reactions: 22
I’m sure the quote is something like (I may be paraphrasing here!):

‘We don’t stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing’

*passes round sick bags*

Just when you think she couldn’t get anymore frightfully twee and inane she goes and surpasses herself once again! 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆
Is she referring to ‘playing’ her followers who have paid for Joe’s WMC?

She’ll be taking bookings for christenings and getting her sister to do the sausage rolls before you know it 😂

I wouldn’t be touching Joes juices… I watched him on master chef!
It turned my stomach. His dirty, sweaty hat and mess all over the bench, floor and himself. If I were John or Greg I wouldn’t have touched his food. How he got to the final is beyond me. My OH who has no idea who he is asked me to mute his voice. Can you imagine how Rex and Roess are going to speak listening to those two screeching all day. 🤷‍♀️

Can’t believe she is still dragging out this room reveal 🙄 it’s all so calculated..
Can you imagine when the kitchen is done…. 😳

So according to Uncle Fester the cluedo room ( Joes b/day present)is a big family room (Stacey’s family obviously) where they can all get together, party, play games. So Joe got duck all for hes birthday then!! Bit like last year
She did shave her legs for him though so……….. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He gets to live with Stacey! What else could he possibly want or need! 😉😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Because she a greedy cow and its basically a free dog .I lost my 2 golden oldie pugs one early last year one the year before .I tried and tried to rescue and got no were I finally bought a another pug a few months ago..when I seen she been given a dog I was livid and vicky pattsion the same a beautiful lab who she leave at the drop of a hat her dog got bad sedation anxiety cane with its but this loon still swans off on loads of hpild meanwhile dog is fobbed off.and if he isn't walked 3 times a day for hours he wrecks the house stupid cow 8s thick and here you have another stupid cow witha puppy new born and a toddler dogs aren't toys need load of stability idiots .that Mrs hinch as alpaca another lunatic.
Totally agree! Bugs me so much. Our girl has bad separation anxiety just due to her previously being abandoned, she’s very clingy and scared it’ll happen again. But we are doing what we know and have been advised to combat it. Plus there’s always someone at home (me because I’m agoraphobic). But she’s getting there slowly because we’re working on it. I don’t think these celebs realise a dog, especially rescues, are hard work and you have to work with them every single day!

The sad fact is accidents take a split second to happen but could have repercussions that last a lifetime. She wouldn't be able to get to Rose quick enough because she's got her phone in her hand... would Rex mean to hurt the baby ? No of course not.... Could Rex hurt the baby ? Yes without a doubt...sadly
100%. And considering she just sits there and laughs, shes Just encouraging him! New dog will end up snapping. Our chorkie was here long before the kids in the family so she’s grown up with them, and obviously kids won’t mean to hurt dogs but sometimes they can be a bit too rough or hug a bit too tight and you can’t really blame a dog for snapping. We trained our chorkie to bark if she was being bothered (just for the once in a blue moon moments we werent watching them like a hawk) and she did. But we also told the kids, if you’re too rough with her and start annoying her too much, she might get scared or overwhelmed and snap, (she never would don’t get me wrong and never did) but you have to say that to kids, they’re not toys and if you push them the wrong way they aren’t gonna be impressed. Some people won’t ageee with that but it worked a charm and the kids in this family are so gentle with the dogs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.