Stacey Solomon #56 Stacey caught lying already over Mungo/Midge/Mary.. Teddy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also very convinient that Fin is nowhere to be seen on the social pages and website. Why wasn't he being advertised? Was he being kept aside for someone special? Or was he advertised but it's sinse been removed as the description would have probably said 'no kids under 10'.
I have confirmation that apparently ‘no one else showed an interest in the puppy SS adopted’ and it wasn’t Mungo, which leads me to believe this dog never got as far as being advertised and SS must have queue-jumped despite her childrens ages being against their rules.

I’m afraid that charity (which I assume depends on public money) has made a huge mistake. Followers mean nothing if reputation is ruined, as Elle Darby has proved!

If you are angered by what has happened you can complain to the Charity Commission who regulate all charities. Maybe they broke their own rules because she offered a financial incentive - who knows? It’s dodgy af and SS has made it worse by lying.

Reactions: 63
The dog ‘Finn’ is obviously ‘Midge’ the sibling to the two already in their Insta page, the fosterer states about it having the same growth issues as the other two, that can’t be that common? If this is the case then they need to clarify why his brother and sister can’t be rehomed with under 10’s but he was ok to be. Also, that puppy had been in foster since early December, the charity would have known about it from the start (not from Sunday as SS suggested) as they would have placed it with the carer. All these lies when all she needed to say from the very start is that they are missing having a second dog so much so will probably rehome another and give it a nice home as soon as one suitable comes up, no shame in that in my opinion.
Maybe the foster family staceys dog was with has young children and therefore pup has been assessed with them. The other pups with different fosters don’t have young children so assessment different.
(just guessing)

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here 👋🏻 👀
Im one of those people who has tried to rescue a dog from this charity but has been declined because of having a child.
Money talks obviously 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Have you seen all the sheep’s comments on the other dogs listed on Insta? They all must think because Stacey got the puppy in one day with kids under 10.. that they stand a chance. Bet they all don’t even get a reply back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh what they saying I'm. Blocked for telling the truth lol

Reactions: 9
I just don't understand how it worked, it's actually annoyed me so much (and I don't even want a dog! 😂) there will have been families apply for so many dogs and who are on their 'books' and their radar. So many families who have been applying and waiting for months upon months! But SS comes along as within a couple of weeks (max) has got a gorgeous, fancy puppy who would NEVER EVER have struggled to find a home - she didn't save him from a life of misery - he would have been snapped up. She isn't the only person who would have met the criteria - which is basically feckin anyone - so why can't the charity see how that looks and why can't everyone else see how unfair it is! If there was a 'match' type scenario then it implies there is a form of waiting list procedure for them to 'think of her'... Imagine how many other bloody people are on there way before her! How many people have been told there's NO dogs suitable for your family at the moment because of the child factor. Urgh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Long time lurker here 👋🏻 👀
Im one of those people who has tried to rescue a dog from this charity but has been declined because of having a child.
Money talks obviously 🙄
That must be really annoying it’s absolutely disgusting how they broke the “rules” for Stacey 🙄
welcome to the thread 🤗

Reactions: 20
They have had some PR help, presumably from Stacey’s team, on the caption now.
what a disgraceful charity and Stacey is just a disgusting human being. Honestly have nothing good to say about her, she’s absolute scum.

Long time Lurker 👋 (no idea how to use this 😂)

Just come across this on the last thread and it made me LOL!
Not comparing SS to Jimmy Saville but he was also in the public eye and things weren't always as they should be behind closed doors eh? 😳

One rule for one, another for all the others! View attachment 996003
jimmy saville was in the public eye you utterly thick witch🙄😅 duck off with your fabulosa tit for brains

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yea right ok Stacey whatever you say. Trying a bit of damage control to cover your tracks now and redeem yourself and the charity. Think you’re above it all. However, we all know what a manipulative liar you are. Seems like your fabrication of a fairytale puppy adoption has backfired on you and bitten you on your lying arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
So we are meant to believe that Teddy is the previously named Fin? Who isn’t from the Mary/Mungo/Mitch litter but does happen to have the same unexplained, stunted growth? Is this a common issue with this breed? Based with a foster in Surrey. Who’s interior and furnishing is totally different to what is shown from Stacey’s visit to said foster home. But who’s home interior does match with that of the foster home for Mungo? Who was based in Farnborough, Hampsire? Who a local said on her stories that SS was adopting a dog from her friends mum?? Presumably a local friend, not a friend in Surrey (unless a weird coincidence).

Maybe I’m thinking too much into this now?
First load of pics are Fin in his foster home in Surrey - wooden floors have a more greyish tone to them rather than orange, and the other room looks like real woods with knots in it, Grey fabric sofa with matching cushions.
Then we move onto Mungo in his foster home with brown leather sofas. Then we see photos of Stacey’s visit with her new pup in a home that has brown sofas and different floors to Fin’s.

I’m off to go get a life now 😂🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel like I have posted loads tonight but it's just out of pure rage and frustration. My husband and I tried to adopt a dog from 2015 to 2017 and we're rejected from everywhere we tried. We had no kids at the time but my husband was in the military and we were rejected due to the unpredictability of his job.
In 2017 we bought our first dog and he is so happy and well looked after. He's spoiled so much so that he has his own bedroom, he gets 2 walks minimum a day and had a great home.
I couldn't rescue because my husband's job. How predtible are the Solomon swash jobs? How much will they be around when Stace isn't taking her full mat leave. This whole situation makes me so sad and angry. I can only imagine how annoyed those who are currently trying to adopt are.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.