Stacey Solomon #56 Stacey caught lying already over Mungo/Midge/Mary.. Teddy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with all the - such a lucky dog posts....says who ? Being adopted by a z list celebrity does not mean that dog will have a better life.
It’ll have a tit life, the only walks it’ll get will be in the garden.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
The dog ‘Finn’ is obviously ‘Midge’ the sibling to the two already in their Insta page, the fosterer states about it having the same growth issues as the other two, that can’t be that common? If this is the case then they need to clarify why his brother and sister can’t be rehomed with under 10’s but he was ok to be. Also, that puppy had been in foster since early December, the charity would have known about it from the start (not from Sunday as SS suggested) as they would have placed it with the carer. All these lies when all she needed to say from the very start is that they are missing having a second dog so much so will probably rehome another and give it a nice home as soon as one suitable comes up, no shame in that in my opinion.

Reactions: 53
Long time Lurker 👋 (no idea how to use this 😂)

Just come across this on the last thread and it made me LOL!
Not comparing SS to Jimmy Saville but he was also in the public eye and things weren't always as they should be behind closed doors eh? 😳

One rule for one, another for all the others!
0F036733-8613-470C-B83A-3D041C42D693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
They are such utter liars

She’s cut from the same cloth as that other shyster brummymummy2 who was on her way to get a rescue dog literally 3 weeks after her beloved dog died and then tada her ‘mate’ just happens to have a spare puppy you know like you do 👀👀👀

And the cynical part of me thinks that old Stacey ‘placed’ peanuts leg on that puppy 🤔

And the dogs rehoming place don’t give a tit it’s just more likes and followers for them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
30.5k followers now from what I can see, they won't care about the backlash now they've gained over 25k new followers in about an hour since she posted the stories 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So the rescue has got a load of new followers so even though people are upset about Stacey and the rescue with the dog they will probably still get a lot of new applications. They will probably turn a lot down too because they’re not famous enough to bypass the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Aw it’s amazing that all the stars aligned and Stacey happened to be looking for a dog in the very same 24 hours that Donna had a puppy available that is the only puppy she has ever had that is actually suitable for a home with a wild 2 year old and a 3 month that breastfeeds for 23 hours a day and sleeps on a tray for the other hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
Aww such a great week, her and her besties adopting/rescuing/buying/borrowing (in Hinch’s case) animals. It’s so lovely I could cry with happiness 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They had the pups initial fund raising post stating they needed tests for their growth etc on insta earlier and they were on there early December.
It’s been removed now. Safe to say it’s defo a male pup of the 3 M’s but Midge was never listed on a single adoption insta post like the other two.
It’s been in the pipeline a while and not SS magic 24 hours I’d guess.

Reactions: 25
Long time Lurker 👋 (no idea how to use this 😂)

Just come across this on the last thread and it made me LOL!
Not comparing SS to Jimmy Saville but he was also in the public eye and things weren't always as they should be behind closed doors eh? 😳

One rule for one, another for all the others! View attachment 996003
I actually commented something along the lines of Prince Andrew being in the public eye and look at the deeds he's fulfilled! Clearly delusional if she thinks like that. But it's been deleted what a shock

Reactions: 32
Damage limitation springs to mind. She’s got more spin on her thaN the PM

Reactions: 16
I can't actually believe that a dogs home has put someone's status before the welfare of one of their dogs and turned down better and loving homes in favour if this twit.

Reactions: 49
I’m worried that Staceys followers will go and buy working cocker puppies.
They can be hard work if not trained and exercised.

Reactions: 33
Are they stupid ffs, look at the way Rex treats the dogs. It’s a highly inappropriate home.

Reactions: 47
I That ridiculous smile on the grid post is pissing me off lol outside her garden to make it look like inside 'pickle cottage'! That dress makes her look pregnant

Reactions: 22
Have you seen all the sheep’s comments on the other dogs listed on Insta? They all must think because Stacey got the puppy in one day with kids under 10.. that they stand a chance. Bet they all don’t even get a reply back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.