Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to claim that everything makes her "so emotional"?

How about putting some of that emotion into your other children? Haven't seen Leighton is yonks and Zac has gone MIA too with Rex not far behind!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She obviously has no clue how dangerous deer can be, I live near a wood inhabited by wild deer, no way would I go near them, they’re unpredictable
AAF5CCD4-8452-47F0-A55D-AB3F4F39433C.jpeg

Reactions: 11
duck off did those deer just suddenly appear in her garden. How long have they lived there and there has never been any mention of even being able to see Deer let alone for them to feed them. Absolute BullShit

Reactions: 22
It’s always good when Stacey shows her cultured side and shares with us a deep and meaningful quote. 🤔

Of course it would be so much more impressive should she spell the name of the person she’s quoting correctly. Stace if you’re reading I think you’ll find that quote was from Henry David Thoreau. 😖🤦‍♀️ What’s it they say? A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing! 😆

0824CD98-C423-482B-96E7-2AD1797A9DB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
That's not her garden where the deer are, that fencing is Park type fencing! It must be somewhere nearby.
She's trying to make out they just randomly strolled through her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now it’s probably completely unrelated (as if! 😬) but Hinch has been hinting that she’s getting some new animals at the farm and getting the stables/housing ready. She’s also been sharing videos of llamas/alpacas and she’s always saying how much she loves them so possibly they’re going to be her latest additions. This of course would have nothing to do whatsoever with Stacey’s latest emotional revelation of her deer chums though, perish the thought! 🤦‍♀️😉

You just wait if Hinch actually does get llamas, Stacey won’t allow herself to be beaten! Within a week there’ll be a couple of rhinos trotting around the Pickle Cottage grounds with Stace filming herself trying to feed them on half a banana and some stale Ryvitas! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That’s not her garden in todays stories. There’s a busy road right beside wherever she is & a hill in the background. The area around pickle cottage is flat & the road is a bit further away

Reactions: 12
Yes she does have a thread https://tattle.life/threads/label-lady-3-hq-this-and-hq-that-wash-your-hair-you-dirty-brat.25700/

And you are 100% right about New Years Eve. What idiots continuing to mix.

ETA - and she said she was doing the school run (when Stacey had the wine gums stuck to her bum) so have they still be going to school?!
I hate to appear to stand up for any of these twats but she means the girls who work for her - 2 were off with covid.

Does Stacey have an original bone in her body? Deer? She's been there almost a year, we haven't seen nothing but the garden. She's such a two faced prat.

You can just imagine Joe inviting his mates round for a session can’t you?!

‘Come and see my man cave lads, have yourself a glass of squash whilst you’re at it!’

Stale, fermented squash at that! 😆😆😆
I don't know why she keeps saying they don't drink. She and Joe used to have several boozy trips away (it's on her highlights) and Joe definitely has a larger regularly, you see the bottles.. another lie

Reactions: 18
I don't know why she keeps saying they don't drink. She and Joe used to have several boozy trips away (it's on her highlights) and Joe definitely has a larger regularly, you see the bottles.. another lie
I’ve been thinking about this and I think the reason she’s making out they don’t drink is because she can’t say the truth without giving herself away!

I mean the real reason she’s not filling the optics with spirits is because the bat cave is in the annexe where Zach and Leighton have their rooms unsupervised and she doesn’t want them to be able to access alcohol whenever they want with no one keeping an eye on them. If she lets this slip though everyone will know they’re in the annexe on their own and that’s what she’s trying so hard to keep under wraps! 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking about this and I think the reason she’s making out they don’t drink is because she can’t say the truth without giving herself away!

I mean the real reason she’s not filling the optics with spirits is because the bat cave is in the annexe where Zach and Leighton have their rooms unsupervised and she doesn’t want them to be able to access alcohol whenever they want with no one keeping an eye on them. If she lets this slip though everyone will know they’re in the annexe on their own and that’s what she’s trying so hard to keep under wraps! 😳😆
im surprised she’s even worried about them two drinking the alcohol

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been able to keep up with all the hinch visit stuff but how is the sun shining though the window if she turned up to visit her late at night ??
we know Stacey doesn’t have any curtains at all and it looks so bright outside still
To be honestly I get bored of all the Hinch v Solomon stuff they really are a boring pair View attachment 976265
What a pair of liars!! So thick too, not only is it day light ,roess in ever changing clothes but mick would definitely be there with scanky like he has been all day !!
Clearly a recorded visit one day when rex and the gang were at school !!!!

Reactions: 8
I thought the deers were at like a farm or something sanctuary for them not in her garden but I can see she is trying to make out like they are. They seemed quite tame like they had been around other people a lot.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.