Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s using those optics to measure out the quantity of Joe’s squash (see what I did there! 😬) into wine glasses or flutes before diluting then that’s going to be pretty strong cordial! I can feel my teeth squeaking and heartburn starting already! 😖😆
I thought that too especially if they are the concentrated ones aswell 😳

Reactions: 9
Why would you even have a drinks cabinet area complete with measures and a cocktail shaker..if you don't drink.
Also the wired glass holder thingy looks cheap.
She could make it look so classy.. actually who am I kidding 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs a bloody scrub. The woman is an A class scroat. Never liked her. Think she’s a dreadful mother to those poor boys. Fixated on a girl. She adds no value and is living it up with millions in the bank. How?????! I work hard. I’ve spent the last 6 months and countless interviews to get a better job to provide for the family. My husband works hard. Yet we still struggle. It’s a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love this thread but the sometimes the tangents and details that get discussed crack me up!! Some womans cordial is the best yet!! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the obsession with not drinking with her n her bestie? I’m sure they both do at points.

Reactions: 11
But, but…… she hasn’t labelled the optics. How will they know which is which?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can she not put that baby down at all. She's sleeping, why would she not pit her in her crib or pram like a normal person

Honest to God I'm sick of her banging on about her 'maternity leave' ending. Ffs she works a few hours a week. What an insult to proper working mums who have to leave their children for a proper working week

Reactions: 39
Can she not put that baby down at all. She's sleeping, why would she not pit her in her crib or pram like a normal person

Honest to God I'm sick of her banging on about her 'maternity leave' ending. Ffs she works a few hours a week. What an insult to proper working mums who have to leave their children for a proper working week
I’m surprised to see who’s turned up and at this time of night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know the way older people pronounce words wrong sometimes. Well My Dad has always called joe swash...Joe squash!! Now we all just call him that in solidarity 😁

not sure why I’m telling ye this, just had to get it off my chest and thought it was quite apt for this evening!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she really expect us to believe that she's changed Rose's outfit 3 times today when she doesn't bother to change her own or Rex's once a week. She allegedly had pink giraffes on this morning, then plain pink and now a weird knitted white thing with no legs over a onesie. No chance she's changed her that many times.

Also, peanut jumping all over Hinch and licking her face while she's trying to hold a baby while Stace just films them is uncomfortable viewing. Just move your dog!

She’s got to remind SS she is her best friend, not Mel!
I've just listened again and I don't think she says Mel, I think she says "why is it so hard now".

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I said she hasn’t been photographed with Hunch for a while and as if by magic there’s a video of them from tonight 😂

The dog jumping in someone’s face is 🤮 get it under control for duck sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Does she really expect us to believe that she's changed Rose's outfit 3 times today when she doesn't bother to change her own or Rex's once a week. She allegedly had pink giraffes on this morning, then plain pink and now a weird knitted white thing with no legs over a onesie. No chance she's changed her that many times.

Also, peanut jumping all over Hinch and licking her face while she's trying to hold a baby while Stace just films them is uncomfortable viewing. Just move your dog!

I've just listened again and I don't think she says Mel, I think she says "why is it so hard now".
She was wearing the knitted thing yesterday

Reactions: 5
Ugh that dog licking her face is manky & again the dog is way too close to the baby.

Ugh that dog licking her face is manky & again the dog is way too close to the baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.