Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad Mick is a bit careless with that vac near the golden head. At least her dad put his hand over her skull to protect her. Mum was too busy filming and laughing 🙄
State of that thumbnail though 🤢
Trying to empty the hoover on her too! Those toy ones actually collect some light dust & sand particles. I didn’t realise till my toddler pulled a dust ball out of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hoover next to her head. It looks like Joe has some sense to put his hand in between the hoover and her head. SS was too busy recording as usual.

I wonder if the best friend thing was aimed at Hinch, they haven’t been photographed together for a while now have they?

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know she had any friends 🙈 I realise they might not want to be plastered all over her IG but I don’t think she’s ever mentioned any even just by name has she?

Reactions: 5
There was a group hen party that was changed to a baby shower. Think there were about six of them there

Saw her in Wickes this afternoon. Surprised she actually buys things to use for her decorating.. I thought they all just magically appeared from years in storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw her in Wickes this afternoon. Surprised she actually buys things to use for her decorating.. I thought they all just magically appeared from years in storage.
Ooo wonder what she was buying maybe that special nostalgic bit of wood 🤣

• Haha
Quite new to this thread so sorry if it's been said I've come over from she would shall not been named lol just loving all the shade they keep throwing at each other but what happened with the pool? So some builders started work and left it in finished? I would love to know what cracked off.
I bet she expected them to do it for free or wasn't prepared to pay the price they wanted

Reactions: 7
think the baby needs to lie down by herself sometimes, have some tummy time. she always in staceys arms

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her dads Instagram? It came up so I’d have a nosy and he’s done a shoot recently and the person tagged him and it’s even creepier than Stacey’s pregnancy shoot. Defo Pervy creepy vibes.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her dads Instagram? It came up so I’d have a nosy and he’s done a shoot recently and the person tagged him and it’s even creepier than Stacey’s pregnancy shoot. Defo Pervy creepy vibes.
That is the weirdest pregnancy shoot I’ve ever seen. I wonder is it home comes up with the ideas

Reactions: 6
The whole 'favourite child' child issue isnt a problem in our house, cos we got a cat, and he is the favourite.
Love it! 😂 Same! Who’s gonna actually prefer their kids over their cat?! (Jokes I’m not SS!) Oh tit no she leaves her cat when she moves house) 😒

Not sure if I’m right or not but I think Hoe is fond of a tipple. Who is she trying to kid none of us drink they must have became pilgrims in the last few years because she has posted on the Insta stories her and hoe on holidays knocking back tequilas that she had made. Oh how fame changes you

Not sure if I’m right or not but I think Hoe is fond of a tipple. Who is she trying to kid none of us drink they must have became pilgrims in the last few years because she has posted on the Insta stories her and hoe on holidays knocking back tequilas that she had made. Oh how fame changes you
Also didn’t joe once get locked out and slept in the shed drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.