Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now all her sheep are jumping on the comments from people that have called the charity out. Yet again she's coming out of this smelling of Roess'

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So she says in her stories that the woman contacted Stacey about the dog and then they went to visit the dog yesterday before bringing him home? Yet the dog place said Stacey’s home was visited and the rules were all followed? Hmmm aye I smell shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I
Ask them if they’ve ever watched videos of the way Rex treats the animals. I am so mad at them right now.
I was cringing watching that story of him yanking at the puppy and their faces right next to each other. Disaster waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well she would have had to put shoes on to walk across the 5,000 acres of garden to get to the annexe
I dunno, remember Rex running around in a white babygrow with feet in the garden.

She is not rescuing a dog, she is buying one and will lie about it. Rescue centres don’t give dogs to people with young children and rarely when they have other pets.
Not sure this is true for everywhere as my ex adopted a dog, neither of them had ever owned a dog. My two kids are both allergic to animals,

Reactions: 3
Ole tile teeth is the biggest bullshitter and liary shite ever.

Theo was literally still warm in the ground when she ‘started talking’ to Donna.

So Donna said, ooooh Stacey, Stacey Solomon wants me to find her a dog. I shall immediately and without question drop all of my rules for joe public and lick the arse of a Celeb.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The difference in colour compared to earlier on.
Those roots are shocking
Her hair is awful, I went red last yr, was dying it every 4-6 weeks, it was really pissing me off, I then used hair stripper, knackered my hair up & now it’s back to brown thank duck.

And btw Stace get summat for the bad case of verbal diarrhoea you have, all that spouting of tit must make such a mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These bleeping sheephuns are thick as tit and dangerous to.

Honestly I tried to have a civil conversation with a sheephun in the wild once about child privacy and the actual response was “it’s their baby dey can do wat they want wiv it” in regards to showing their kids on public profiles. I think the word IT summarises perfectly the sheephuns and their leaders view on kids and animals. They BELONG to them and are apart of their empire!

Reactions: 19
You can’t literally hear the lies in her voice in her recent stories. She’s so insincere it’s unreal.

Reactions: 20
I’m no legal eagle but surely if someone has been turned down and the only reason they were given is they had children under 10 surely they have some comeback? I’d be mightily pissed off and want some explanations at least for sure. I mean, it’s one rule for everyone else but if you’re Stacey Solomon well duck the rules and we should all just #bekind?

She really is a liability, I wonder if she’ll stop and think now her incessant lying is getting other people into bother? 🙀🤬

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.