Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it was not long after Theo died she’s still jumped a huge queue of people who would be waiting for a dog like Teddy 😡

Reactions: 38
Definitely the pup that was advertised as no children under 10 years old !!
Pretty much every rescue dog requirement. I’ve Tried to adopt with loads of different companies and they never consider, as we have primary school age child.
So why where this mob accepted?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Already annoyed with the ‘not sure who rescued who…’ line.

I understand it’s upsetting when a dog dies, but what does she need rescuing from? Her children are all healthy, she’s got a fiancé, she still has another dog, she’s building her ‘dream home’, she’s (presumably) financially secure and has work contracts. It’s such a weird thing to say as if she has no-one else in her life.
She’s a bleeping dick!! Nothing in her oh so “perfect” life does she need rescuing from!

• Heart
Even if it was not long after Theo died she’s still jumped a huge queue of people who would be waiting for a dog like Teddy 😡
Exactly. They say on their website that they don’t do waiting lists for particular dogs and all the decisions have to go to the board and they consider all applications total 🐂💩

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Absolute crock of tit. Bet her and the charity have spent the last hour trying to work out a story where they both look good

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s genuinely dangerous how much this woman gets away with and nothing happens.

Kids in seperate rooms, getting dogs when she wants even if her lifestyle isn’t suitable, literally posting piss filled nappies on the gram like wtf?! Sorry imagine if someone in a small flat, out of work due to being a single parent low income posted their kid in pissy nappies then galavanting off to get puppies! They’d be mullered.

Stacey has some good team around her that’s for sure. The amount of duck ups she does and she gets away with it. They must work bloody hard.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Here we go, she’s posting stories now and has said she started talking to them after Theo died. So ages ago, not on Saturday like she insinuated
But she was in morning for ages after Theo and couldn’t dream of getting another dog, Theo either died before Christmas or she didn’t even wait to bury Theo before looking for another dog, or the charity just gave her the dog as she gave them a big pay off or the charity are lying, either way no one comes away looking good

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: To get a dog Stacey bends the rules, but nothing gets past tattlers we are not fools

Reactions: 28
I swear the rescue’s IG account just jumped from below 7K to over 8K as I refreshed it… her followers just don’t see it. 🤨

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been said before, but i’m amazed how quick the dog has a personalised dog tag on the collar all done in one day….

• Haha
The rescue won’t care now. They’ve had their influx of followers. Enjoy all the applications for people with kids confused about why “Donna” is giving them the same personal treatment that Stacey got!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.