Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new Insta story…. Wtf??? How can you not notice your leggings are THAT see through!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I don’t know what’s worse:

A) her pretending she didn’t notice everyone can see her underwear
B) she didn’t notice but Joe did and didn’t have the decency to tell her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Come on now does she really think her followers are thick as ……. To believe that it took some “lovely lady” to tell her at the end of her day…. Come on Stace have you ran out of boob stories now its on to knickergate

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t know what’s worse:

A) her pretending she didn’t notice everyone can see her underwear
B) she didn’t notice but Joe did and didn’t have the decency to tell her
C) that she’s a grown woman wearing knickers suitable for a 4 year old child

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ! They look like a pair of tights. How in gods name did she not know - pure thick!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Isnt that still the nappys she was wearing after birth? I'm all about comfy pants as well. She's probs had a skirt on or something and took it off when she came in

Reactions: 16
Are they actually leggings ? I don’t believe not even Rex would have told her

Oo me again where they are so thin they would have been a nightmare to pull up so she would have noticed when getting dresssd

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry but you would notice how thin they are in daylight regardless as you can see your skin through them

Reactions: 21
Longest story ever about the cover!! 🤭😴 how can you mistake tights for leggings they have no feet and you’d need socks. Funny story eh? Never happened. Unless the DM get an interview with the old lady!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t really comment on this thread but the leggings story which is so obviously staged made me a little ragey. But then I am due on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No way. She definitely wore some sort of skirt with them leggings, she’s took it off just to make this stupid story. She is lying if she’s saying she didn’t notice at all. What did she not use the bathroom once

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yep the leggings story is 🐂💩.
Just wants to show off her flat belly ie look at me....no baby weight!
Fake as duck

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.