Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m a bit behind, but that story of her taking her fingers over the sleeping babies face gave me the rage.
Imagine being woken up by someone’s nicotine stained fingers being dragged across your face 🤢
Also, she never leaves the bed sit because she is just in this blissful new baby bubble yet she’s managed to get her nails done …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am ashamed to admit I would quite like to know where the baby grow with the clementines is from😂i will see my self out 🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am ashamed to admit I would quite like to know where the baby grow with the clementines is from😂i will see my self out 🚪
I don’t know if this is the same as hers but I got my niece this, hope it helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t worry there will shortly be a ‘so many asking’ post, telling you where it’s from #gifted
Easy money at £12k a post isn’t it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this is the same as hers but I got my niece this, hope it helps x

perfect thanks!!

Don’t worry there will shortly be a ‘so many asking’ post, telling you where it’s from #gifted
Easy money at £12k a post isn’t it 🙄
If she decided to pull the cash out of her own purse I dont think we will ever get the brand🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know I’m a bit behind, but that story of her taking her fingers over the sleeping babies face gave me the rage.
Imagine being woken up by someone’s nicotine stained fingers being dragged across your face 🤢
Eugh that has just turned my stomach, imagine the smell to match 🤢 I actually thought Rose looked quite sweet looking while asleep, not so much like a JoeRex hybrid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crikey got lots to catch up on since Tuesday! Freaking me out how Rose looks so much like Rex and Joe in a bow 🤣

Also, Leighton just casually swearing on his stepmum’s insta, is that the norm at his age? I have little kids and I’m hoping not… maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part 😂 bit cheeky taking him out of school on a random Thursday to go to Lapland 🙈
I watched them and didn't hear him swear ...what did he say ?

The shed 😩🤢 I showed hubby the picture as he’s a tradesman. Shook his head and rolled his eyes. It is absolutely filthy and she’s just painted over all the mold and dirt. What a mess. Everything she does is half arsed, rushed and looks utter tit! No idea why anyone would get tips off her she hasn’t got a bloody clue what she’s doing 🤣

Reactions: 17
Nice way to look at your kid who is clearly desperate for attention, so he acts up but you won't ever tell him no. 🙄
Screenshot_20211118-191025_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211118-191055_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Insomnia got me down some google rabbit hole and apologies if this has been found and shown before but here it all is in black and white, Leighton wasn’t even 2 when she said this…
almost like boys don’t need their mum too🙄someone once asked me if i was going to try for a girl and said it was such a shame i had a boy👊🏼I wonder if she would have kept on going and going until she got her girl. Theres gender disappointment but then there’s also showing your other babies you couldn’t give a hoot and your girl is all you wanted

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Nice way to look at your kid who is clearly desperate for attention, so he acts up but you won't ever tell him no. 🙄
View attachment 875013
View attachment 875014
Omg, his poor little face 🥺 I just want to hug him 😢
View attachment 875013
View attachment 875014
I don't care of ordinary people say stuff like that all the time, that is a seriously tit thing to say.
I don't get why people are so obsessed with having certain genders, it doesn't matter. Once you have them all that should fade away and never enter your head again, if not... well then you need therapy cause there is something else up that your kids gender will never fix.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Maybe they will do a Christmas photoshoot once the shed is finished so it may well be for now!! 😅 I'm just a bit sensitive to the whole "small baby" thing... I don't understand why its such a trend!
I have no idea why the small baby thing is a trend either. Fingers crossed at some point she will stop banging on about her “being small” and will concentrate on “she’s healthy”, which is much more important.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Normal every day people say tit like this all the time.
An aquaintance has just had her second boy, she told me when she was pregnant that if it was a boy she's be trying for another but if it was a girl she would stop. It's grim whether it's SS or "every day people" imo

The shed 😩🤢 I showed hubby the picture as he’s a tradesman. Shook his head and rolled his eyes. It is absolutely filthy and she’s just painted over all the mold and dirt. What a mess. Everything she does is half arsed, rushed and looks utter tit! No idea why anyone would get tips off her she hasn’t got a bloody clue what she’s doing 🤣
I thought this 😂 like??? Maybe at least brush it off a little first?? Makes me think it'll be getting redone by professionals...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if Ive missed this in the thread I’m new here hello! But is there any tea on why mrs hinch isn’t the cleaning expert on her new program? Seems like a no-brainier ratings winner to me, surely she asked her to do it first?

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if Ive missed this in the thread I’m new here hello! But is there any tea on why mrs hinch isn’t the cleaning expert on her new program? Seems like a no-brainier ratings winner to me, surely she asked her to do it first?
Because she can't handle or do TV. And she wouldn't be filtered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
almost like boys don’t need their mum too🙄someone once asked me if i was going to try for a girl and said it was such a shame i had a boy👊🏼I wonder if she would have kept on going and going until she got her girl. Theres gender disappointment but then there’s also showing your other babies you couldn’t give a hoot and your girl is all you wanted
I have no doubt that she’d have carried on until she had a girl and if Opal Fruit had turned out to be male in the end, well, the brown stuff would have hit the whirly thing pretty quickly! 😂

She’s clearly got gendered ideas of what little girls are and need, although not so much for boys it seems as she’s quite happy for Mick to have long hair and wear pink. 🤔 I’m not sure if this is as she doesn’t have as fixed views on boys and masculinity or actually Rex just became a surrogate daughter until her actual daughter came along! 🤷‍♀️😬

I know that Z and L are older now and so have their own interests and lives but they also have access to social media and so it must be a little hurtful when she’s posting away how perfect Rose is and implying that she’s never loved anyone as much or had such a special baby. 😐 Despite being that little bit older they also need their mum too, but it very much feels that Stacey feels her ‘real’ family are this lovely little nuclear concoction she has with Tango Man and so Zach and Leighton don’t really belong. If we can pick up on this as outsiders how must it feel to them? 🤨

Pffffft, there are no rights or wrongs of parenting (well there are, but you know what I mean!! 😉) and everyone does things differently but I just think it’s Stacey being tactless and insensitive as usual. I mean, take Pickle Cottage, how often does she bang on about it being perfect and their ‘forever home’ yadda, yadda, yadda, but it doesn’t even have bedroom space in the house for Z and L! What sort of a message is that giving to them, eh? I know she bills it as ‘oh they’re getting so grown up and they’ve got their own little annexe all kitted out with everything they need’ but really I’m thinking to them it must feel like nothing says you’re not your mother’s favourite children by having her move you out of home to a separate building!! Way to go Stacey!! 🤦‍♀️ 🤬

😆😆😆

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.