Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normal every day people say tit like this all the time.
gender disappointment is a thing, I get that.
Normal, every day people don’t say it to magazine publishers so it’s out there for the boys to see one day.
That’s gross.
As is her blatant preference to the girl.
I’ve never known anyone so publicly push their kids to the side.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Stacey won’t like her sister showing she’s buying that newborn Santa dress now. She was probably planning to pre-record all her Xmas content over the weekend so she can keep up her bizarre ‘teeny tiny baby Roess’ narrative through the festive period.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
gender disappointment is a thing, I get that.
Normal, every day people don’t say it to magazine publishers so it’s out there for the boys to see one day.
That’s gross.
As is her blatant preference to the girl.
I’ve never known anyone so publicly push their kids to the side.
Oh I don’t mean I think it’s right. I find it really odd when people hope for one gender and are disappointed when they don’t get it. I just mean why is she being blasted for it when people say it every day. Nobody should say it or think it but nobody says anything to the others

Reactions: 2
I put Sort Your Life Out on in the background last night when I was making dinner for research purposes only and you'd think she'd have got her roots done before filming! She looks awful! Funny how she manages to string coherent sentences together on the telly without giggling every 5 seconds too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh I don’t mean I think it’s right. I find it really odd when people hope for one gender and are disappointed when they don’t get it. I just mean why is she being blasted for it when people say it every day. Nobody should say it or think it but nobody says anything to the others
i have seen loads of people say things to ‘normal people’ however it is a stacey thread not a normal people thread. Im sure if someone opened a thread for the average sandra people would share the same opinion

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Because she’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey won’t like her sister showing she’s buying that newborn Santa dress now. She was probably planning to pre-record all her Xmas content over the weekend so she can keep up her bizarre ‘teeny tiny baby Roess’ narrative through the festive period.
Why couldn’t she just text her sister instead of putting it online. They are so weird.

Having had two baby losses i used to think that people who have a preference have never had a loss otherwise they wouldn’t care and be happy for a healthy baby. This obviously isn’t the case for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That baby Santa outfit is from
Sainsbury’s. I’ve always found their sizes massive! I had 6lb babies and I think they were about 9 months old before they were out of 0-3 months 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve actually never heard anyone admit that they would prefer a certain sex. Think it maybe, but not actually say it out loud!

• Sad
The shed 😩🤢 I showed hubby the picture as he’s a tradesman. Shook his head and rolled his eyes. It is absolutely filthy and she’s just painted over all the mold and dirt. What a mess. Everything she does is half arsed, rushed and looks utter tit! No idea why anyone would get tips off her she hasn’t got a bloody clue what she’s doing 🤣
Yes. Even if she’d just brushed the cobwebs and muck off or got her favourite jet wash out first. But no, let’s just paint it all in. Gross.

Reactions: 6
I think saying it’s out loud to your mate is one thing the child in question will never ever know, but the boys will be able to read it all in this case ignorance really is bliss

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve actually never heard anyone admit that they would prefer a certain sex. Think it maybe, but not actually say it out loud!
there is a group on fb where people post about having terminations cause they didn’t get the sex they wanted. I used to understand it until i had a really poorly nicu baby and now cannot understand why you wouldnt be grateful to have a healthy baby.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
that was my point though - she isn’t just saying to to her mates out of ear shot of her sons, she’s publicly saying it to everyone, including her boys should they read it.
I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with leaning towards the dream of having a certain sex - providing it’s not at the expense of other childrens feelings

• Sad
It’s like they are actively trying to make that house completely unsellable. Good luck trying to get someone to buy that place when the work starts drying up and Stacey doesn’t need her sperm donor anymore 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.