Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always so shoddy. No cleaning or prep, paint on the windows and painted over the wrought iron door brackets. I bet the old owner was looking forward to seeing somebody lovingly restore their house to its former glory or at least have some respect for the home they obviously invested so much time and money in.

Also, no apron to protect their clothes - Rex's outfit looks new. No doubt a freebie. No gloves to protect their hands either. What an idiot she is
I still think that’s a girl!,!!

Reactions: 1
I dip in and out of this thread but I have to say Stacey is extremely bleeping creepy towards that new baby. Why is she staring at her in such a possessed way whilst playing a song all about the meaning of life / love? It’s all too much! Christ alive it’s a baby, and you’ve got 3 (?) others! Such a weirdo

Reactions: 35
Unless she is underweight still and needs to be woken up for a feed, yeah otherwise leave her be!
Yeah thats what im thinking is she still under weight 🤔i was advised to wake up baby to feed cause she wasnt putting on weight, but if she got the green light why wake her up?

Reactions: 8
Yeah thats what im thinking is she still under weight 🤔i was advised to wake up baby to feed cause she wasnt putting on weight, but if she got the green light why wake her up?
Same as me!! Baby lost her birth weight so I had to wake her in the night to feed her until she went over and then I dared wake her 🤣

Reactions: 6
Babies need to eat enough during the day to sleep at night even that young.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thought for the day... how can she host a Show called sort your life out when her own life/house is a mess. She brought a new baby home with the whole downstairs of her house a mess so she had to life upstairs and probably no heating. She had pretty much 9 months to sort this out. What a mess. She cant even manage school runs and all the children. Who does this? Who is she to tell people how to sort their life out, sort your own life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not commented on this thread before but I just want to say I HATE the constant stories where she’s writing as if Rose can bleeping read it? Once or twice would be cute but I swear she does it daily, it’s so performative it’s unreal…

“I could stare at you all day” THAT SEEMS TO BE ALL YOU DO STACE.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Up to 1 month old. Can see another “she’s such a small and tiny baby” rant coming on.
Dead body seen in Sainsbury’s changing the dress from 3 month hanger to up to 1 month hanger then takes photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Up to 1 month old. Can see another “she’s such a small and tiny baby” rant coming on.
Is she well!!? Her baby will be nearly 3 months by the time it's Christmas, she won't be fitting into that unless there is something seriously wrong...
Edit to say: sorry, thought it was Stacey who posted that, surely that can't be for Rose!? 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is she well!!? Her baby will be nearly 3 months by the time it's Christmas, she won't be fitting into that unless there is something seriously wrong...
Edit to say: sorry, thought it was Stacey who posted that, surely that can't be for Rose!? 😂😂
It says up to 10lb and I think she said she was 8lb something currently so maybe it’s for now.
Or maybe it’s a “I totally got the wrong size” rant

Reactions: 6
It says up to 10lb and I think she said she was 8lb something currently so maybe it’s for now.
Or maybe it’s a “I totally got the wrong size” rant
Maybe they will do a Christmas photoshoot once the shed is finished so it may well be for now!! 😅 I'm just a bit sensitive to the whole "small baby" thing... I don't understand why its such a trend!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just finished watching the show 👀.

That moment when the hone owner called her "Tracey" 🤣🤣🤣 I loved him to the moon and back for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know I’m a bit behind, but that story of her taking her fingers over the sleeping babies face gave me the rage.
Imagine being woken up by someone’s nicotine stained fingers being dragged across your face 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m obviously not with the new trends! Why is she so obsessed with Rose being tiny? Is it a “thing“ now?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Leighton's step mum shares photos of him and people on here follow her, so every few threads they start talking about her again and other people start asking about it. A lot of us have asked people to stop multiple times because she has nothing to do with Stacey other than Leighton and she has a little girl that started to be talked about. It's just weird honestly to be creeping on the partner of Stacey's ex.
Yep we’ve had stalking the stepmum gate a few times haven’t we 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.