Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Yoko Ono "staying in bed for a month" is because she's obsessed with people thinking she's a good mum. That's what she's based her whole personality on. Because she did it with Mick the Sick, she has to with Rosie Rickets... all the "I can't stop staring at the baby, I can't put the baby down, I need to carry the baby everywhere so people think I love my child more than anyone loved a child ever'. But she just can't pull it off. It just adds to how insane she already looked. And if she does spend time with the older ones, she will be scared people will think she's forgotten about the new one. Of course it doesn't work like that. We don't have a finite store of love for our children and once it's used up for the day, that's it.

I wonder if her Community Midwives follow her on insta and are telling her she needs to pack all this nonsense in and get out more. The friggin Fritzl kids probably had more enriching childhoods than her kids. Just telling the world she loves them isn't enough, she never actually does anything to enhance their lives other than decorations. What's the old saying - you can put glitter on tit but it's still tit.

(Is that a saying? Maybe I just made it up. It works anyway 😂)
the fritzl kids comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this is news 😫🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think someone should send her a link re safe sleeping guidelines. Baby sleeping beside a rough toddler, a dog and on a bed with loose covers are not recommended I’m pretty sure. Maybe the health visitor could have a word!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Has she corrected herself yet with flowers date of birth and her somehow being a month old yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does rose have ginger hair? Her dads posted a pic of her and she looks ginger.. I thought she was blonde… obviously nothing wrong with ginger I’m just asking

Reactions: 12
Does rose have ginger hair? Her dads posted a pic of her and she looks ginger.. I thought she was blonde… obviously nothing wrong with ginger I’m just asking
Probably. Mick seemed to have strawberry blonde hair which Stacey felt the need to filter to duck to make him look white blonde, so wouldn't surprise me if she's doing it with the floral one too

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If she wants to be permanently glued to flower whilst lazing in bed all day why won't she just do it and shut the duck up

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but every time Joe Swash does that cheeky wink and grin combo at the camera I become overcome with rage and want to smash my fist through the screen and into his annoying, twattish, weatherbeaten face and both hat AND hood wearing noggin. 🤬

That aside I’m a perfectly calm and placid person, honest. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nobody needs to follow her here, her profile is public FYI!! Don’t add to the sheep numbers
Hang on, wait? Can you see stories if you don’t follow, I follow her as I can’t seem to look away and I’m nosy but hate that I’m one of her followers!,

Reactions: 8
Yep. Her Night of the Living Dead sister blocked me from her stories a while ago (for sod all).. but kept me as a follower the cheeky cow. So I still counted as a number but couldn't see any of her annoying posts. So I unfollowed and view her stories from my second account. Fuckin car crashes the pair of them

Hang on, wait? Can you see stories if you don’t follow, I follow her as I can’t seem to look away and I’m nosy but hate that I’m one of her followers!,

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m late to the party. But why is mick called mick? It creases me everytime I see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No we don’t. We refer to babies as weeks generally.
If we‘re measuring a baby in weeks, we go week by week.
If we’re measuring a baby in months, we go by the date of the month.
come to say this. Not sure where the poster who said this gets that from, ask any hcp who works with children about this and that’s what they’ll tell you.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’ll get married. Something will always happen that they’ll keep putting it off and eventually split up. She’s got her girl, she’s got 2 kids by the same dad. Watch this space 👀
I wouldn't be surprised If he's doing the dirt on her....but would she even care!!

Thread title suggestion:

Don't need the boys now I have Roe....I'm breastfeeding don't you know?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread Suggestion:

Wallowing in her stinking pit, only gets up when she needs a tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but every time Joe Swash does that cheeky wink and grin combo at the camera I become overcome with rage and want to smash my fist through the screen and into his annoying, twattish, weatherbeaten face and both hat AND hood wearing noggin. 🤬

That aside I’m a perfectly calm and placid person, honest. 😂😂😂
It makes me want to bork 🤮 it's creepy as tit

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but find it ironic that at the moment I cannot seem to go five minutes without having Stacey Solomon sorting some fucker’s life out thrust down my throat. I mean this is the same woman, if what she puts on her social media is to be believed anyway, that despite owing a £1.3 million house, is living in one room and spending all of her time alternating between breastfeeding and staring at her daughter, literally nothing else! 🤔😆

If that obsession with her daughter wasn’t bad enough on its own, it’s occurring whilst she’s completely ignoring her other children; the oldest two of which she doesn’t even live in the same house with as she’s shipped them out to live on their own! I mean, her idea of providing a supportive and loving environment for these boys seems to be making sure they have an adequate supply of Pot Noodles and the kettle is working! As for her two year old son whom she once doted on; she can now barely disguise the disdain on face when he even comes near her, although give him his due, he does come in handy for photo shoots when she’s wanting to post shots of her perfect family unit, older children excluded, naturally! 🤦‍♀️

So given all this then how, in the name of all that is good and decent, does that woman qualify to be able to lecture other people on sorting their lives out?! Seriously?! Cheeky bloody madam, talk about do as I say and not as I do! 🤷‍♀️😱

Reactions: 18
Is she hell asleep on Joe's Instagram 😂🤣 she's not breathing, she's holding her breath to 'pose' sleeping! Pathetic

Reactions: 25
Joe showing millions just what a tit mother she is with her dangerous sleeping. I co slept with both of mine following all the safety guidelines & that post of his made my blood run cold. So so irresponsible. 🤬

Reactions: 19
She went from ‘asleep’ in bed to opal fruits in the next to me and shooting an insta story real quick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.