Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And get those bleeping eye lashes off, give your eyes a rest then perhaps you will stop squinting when you smile that fake smile. 😊
That smile with the eyes closed is a recent ‘influencer’ thing of hers as none of her old Google images does she smile with her eyes closed like that. Contrived c*nt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
does anyone else get the impression Stacey would just let the baby nap all day then moan about him being up all night ?

Reactions: 19
Tripped up there stace,you forgot you filtered roess with blue eyes yesterday!!! Or is she truly magic and can change her eye colour from blue to brown ???
Why can she not put that child down ,what's the point of the mahoooosive pram she got for her?? She will be grown out of it before you even get to use it !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Roll up, roll up, welcome to Swollomon’s Circus and amazing magic show! Be prepared to look on in awe as you experience wonders that you have never seen the like of before, for all your senses to be stimulated and for you to come away utterly amazed and exhilarated, knowing you’ve been witness to something oh so very special! 🎪

Highlights include:

The great unwashed and human milk machine Stacey! Truly a marvellous sight, she defies the laws of nature by constantly providing milk for her child. But beware, this spectacle can get a little overwhelming (especially on a hot day!) so prepare yourself (and your nose) for something you’ve not come across before!🤢😉

Tango Man the human wotsit! Never before will you have seen a man so orange! From the top of his head to the tip of his toes (don’t worry, he keeps his clothes on!) Tango Man practically glows in the dark, surely a sight not to be missed! 🎃

Zach and Leighton the mysterious annexe boys! Rarely seen and even more rarely talked about, these two older offspring have slowly dropped down the pecking order as other children and partners have arrived. Observe them in their natural annexe habitat for the first time in history! 👏

Mad Mick, the feral terror! Marvel at the trail of destruction that such a small person can create! Not to be missed, Mad Mick is like a human Tasmanian Devil as he manically crashes and bangs his way around a room! 🤩

And last but by definitely no means least;

Opal Fruit the baby with the amazing colour changing eyes! Blue one moment, brown the next, just what is the real eye colour of this small human?! The only way to find out is to come see for yourself! 👀

So there you are and with only limited spaces available the Swollomon Circus is truly an experience not to be missed! Come and get your tickets today and don’t be left feeling like you’ve missed out on something never seen before!

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Tripped up there stace,you forgot you filtered roess with blue eyes yesterday!!! Or is she truly magic and can change her eye colour from blue to brown ???
Why can she not put that child down ,what's the point of the mahoooosive pram she got for her?? She will be grown out of it before you even get to use it !!!!!!
and then she will advertise it as free to a needy family and then her Dad will be seen to be selling it to the highest bidder!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for Rex. He was the centre of attention for all that time now baby girl is here you only see him for the photo opportunity or when she’s been reading on here. When I had my second I was out two days later at the farm with my first born to make sure she didn’t feel left out. Surprising the fresh air did us all some good even though we was only in for one full day. (Don’t know how she managed 4 weeks) Once a week we would do something she wanted. Put the baby down and spend time with your other kids. I know you need to rest but some dads only get 2 weeks off to spend at home and help. Put roess in car seat and do nursery and school run. Her and Hinch need dropping back down to earth I don’t know how they would manage being normal without daddy at home to help!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
That smile with the eyes closed is a recent ‘influencer’ thing of hers as none of her old Google images does she smile with her eyes closed like that. Contrived c*nt.
It is! I saw her appear in catchphrase years ago and she was completely different. Not acting silly nor were the eyes glued together and that stupid fake smile. She’s developed this silly little act as a marketing tool - a way to get everyone to trust her and buy from her

• Sad
Reactions: 26
On the farm shops tagged photos 👀 someone has DM’d JemJem it seems.

The page have limited comments, there’s a few people commenting asking why they weren’t able to go that day but Stacey was 🤔
That’s really mean. Imagine getting a message like that ripping you about your face. Poor girl

Reactions: 7
I thought she picked the name order so her initials spell out ROSES?! Based on her birth certificate, it's ROESS like multiple cod roe with an extra S because it's her.
Multiple cod roe 😂😂 I love this thread. Love a bit of cod roe, next time I’m at the chippy I’ll be thinking of this baby's ridiculous roses-but-not-roses initials whilst ordering haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's got boring over the last few weeks so I've caught up on here rather than insta. Woman sits in bed with baby for a month. How is that even possible when you have 3 other children?! (Lots of help obviously).

So many questions, how do you breastfeed while walking?!
Why is she so proud of seemingly having a baby that has not gained any weight in the 4 weeks since birth? Most people would be stressed there was something wrong.
Did she just carry her teeny tiny baby round the dino park and not use her big fancy pram / sling? Is it because she is so small.
But she keeps saying the baby is doing what normal breastfed babies do, cluster feeding, so why is she not gaining weight?
Her eldest has made the trip from the annexe for his monthly photo shoot, does this boy want a topless photo hugging his sister on his mums public page?!
What is it with this bloody family and their creepy/ inappropriate family photos?

Why do I even care?! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why would you stroll around, in the dark, when the floor is damp and wet with fallen leaves, with a 3 week old baby in your arms?! Put her in her bleeping pram, or a sling in you can’t bare to be one foot away from her, and engage with your other child fully.
Did she duck walk around feeding her. I struggled with feeding, as she supposedly does, and there is no way on gods earth I could have done that. Surely that’s a skill for the seasoned professionals??

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Roll up, roll up, welcome to Swollomon’s Circus and amazing magic show! Be prepared to look on in awe as you experience wonders that you have never seen the like of before, for all your senses to be stimulated and for you to come away utterly amazed and exhilarated, knowing you’ve been witness to something oh so very special! 🎪

Highlights include:

The great unwashed and human milk machine Stacey! Truly a marvellous sight, she defies the laws of nature by constantly providing milk for her child. But beware, this spectacle can get a little overwhelming (especially on a hot day!) so prepare yourself (and your nose) for something you’ve not come across before!🤢😉

Tango Man the human wotsit! Never before will you have seen a man so orange! From the top of his head to the tip of his toes (don’t worry, he keeps his clothes on!) Tango Man practically glows in the dark, surely a sight not to be missed! 🎃

Zach and Leighton the mysterious annexe boys! Rarely seen and even more rarely talked about, these two older offspring have slowly dropped down the pecking order as other children and partners have arrived. Observe them in their natural annexe habitat for the first time in history! 👏

Mad Mick, the feral terror! Marvel at the trail of destruction that such a small person can create! Not to be missed, Mad Mick is like a human Tasmanian Devil as he manically crashes and bangs his way around a room! 🤩

And last but by definitely no means least;

Opal Fruit the baby with the amazing colour changing eyes! Blue one moment, brown the next, just what is the real eye colour of this small human?! The only way to find out is to come see for yourself! 👀

So there you are and with only limited spaces available the Swollomon Circus is truly an experience not to be missed! Come and get your tickets today and don’t be left feeling like you’ve missed out on something never seen before!

😂😂😂
Think I’ll give it a miss 🤣🤣🤣

Definitely a member of the Swash/Solomon family with a smile like that 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, I can’t believe she breastfeeds. She’s talking about it too much. Nothing wrong with bottle feeding. I don’t understand why people in the public eye are so determined to let everyone know they breastfed 🙄
Also, whether the baby weighs 6 or 10lbs, carrying a baby around all night will kill your arms. She’s so weird. Stick her in a buggy. She’s not used to being outside the bed sit

Reactions: 31
Zach was the only one awake when they got home - did he not go with them for his cousins birthday trip? Who stayed at home with him?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Zach was the only one awake when they got home - did he not go with them for his cousins birthday trip? Who stayed at home with him?
Oh he is an independent Adult dontcha know 🤣
Lives in his annexe cess pit bed sit, with his microwave, kettle and supply of pot noodles.
Invited to the baby’s house just for the photo opps.
Told to take his top off so people stop saying that room is too cold.
As you were Zach, now pop back on the shuttle bus home.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not defending her but he is a teenager so quite capable of staying alone for a couple of hours on his own. I’m only hoping that L is with his dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why would you stroll around, in the dark, when the floor is damp and wet with fallen leaves, with a 3 week old baby in your arms?! Put her in her bleeping pram, or a sling in you can’t bare to be one foot away from her, and engage with your other child fully.
Did she duck walk around feeding her. I struggled with feeding, as she supposedly does, and there is no way on gods earth I could have done that. Surely that’s a skill for the seasoned professionals??
I know right?! I fed my five week old standing up on a playing field but I needed both hands, one to hold baby and one to hold my boob! Definitely couldn’t have walked around in the dark as well!
She’s full of tit. She looks like she is wearing a crappy loungewear jumper - did she walk around with it lifted up the whole time too? Guessing Stacey has six arms to hold all this stuff

Nah, I can’t believe she breastfeeds. She’s talking about it too much. Nothing wrong with bottle feeding. I don’t understand why people in the public eye are so determined to let everyone know they breastfed 🙄
Also, whether the baby weighs 6 or 10lbs, carrying a baby around all night will kill your arms. She’s so weird. Stick her in a buggy. She’s not used to being outside the bed sit
I think she does BF but as it’s such a novelty to her and she’s probably surprised she has got this far she is wanging on about it constantly. She’s doing things that just are stupid though. Who wants to be wandering around in the cold in October with a cluster feeding newborn? It’s madness

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She had to nap all day just to be able to go out for a couple of hours.

She’s so lazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My thoughts exactly!! Cleatlrly left home alone in the annexe with only a pot noodle for company!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.