Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgets the lies she tells, she said before others tiems she didn't try to breast feed but now apparently she tried 4 times lol (ps it's her choice whether to or not but she's lied lol)

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh sod off with the stupid messages she’s already got three crotch fruits it’s not her first baby ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Is one these messages old? The one on the bottom left? The second letter that she’s tried to cover is an e so it says, Rex seems so happy not Rose seems so happy. When it’s about feeding I would have thought it would have said Rose?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is one these messages old? The one on the bottom left? The second letter that she’s tried to cover is an e so it says, Rex seems so happy not Rose seems so happy. When it’s about feeding I would have thought it would have said Rose?
Oo yea I missed that…

i am really struggling with the eye thing why just why

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Staceys dad slagging off the pumpkin farm they went to … what a surprise, prob wanted everything free
Typical.... just because people wondered about the timeline etc. How dare they question the Solomon's....he is just a prick looking for attention. Dosent care about anyone except himself and his 'famous' family

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Staceys dad slagging off the pumpkin farm they went to … what a surprise, prob wanted everything free
Old B..ard he has plenty of money. Reign your daughters in scamming them mums with kids on Instagram day in and day out

• Sad
Reactions: 24
God the older two are so handsome compared to the younger ones.
Rex and Rose look like old men 🙈
I think all four are gorgeous. And none of them asked for all the coverage.

I had a 6lb baby and he fit perfectly into two newborn all in one coats we were gifted from previous babies in the family. I definitely don’t get the fuss about the coats. She must be putting her in 0-3 mth coats.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Definitely looks like an e, probably an old photo of Rex you can hardly see any of the baby by the way she’s positioned the comments.

Reactions: 4
I think the person just means Rex looks happy with his sister

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Roll up, roll up, welcome to Swollomon’s Circus and amazing magic show! Be prepared to look on in awe as you experience wonders that you have never seen the like of before, for all your senses to be stimulated and for you to come away utterly amazed and exhilarated, knowing you’ve been witness to something oh so very special! 🎪

Highlights include:

The great unwashed and human milk machine Stacey! Truly a marvellous sight, she defies the laws of nature by constantly providing milk for her child. But beware, this spectacle can get a little overwhelming (especially on a hot day!) so prepare yourself (and your nose) for something you’ve not come across before!🤢😉

Tango Man the human wotsit! Never before will you have seen a man so orange! From the top of his head to the tip of his toes (don’t worry, he keeps his clothes on!) Tango Man practically glows in the dark, surely a sight not to be missed! 🎃

Zach and Leighton the mysterious annexe boys! Rarely seen and even more rarely talked about, these two older offspring have slowly dropped down the pecking order as other children and partners have arrived. Observe them in their natural annexe habitat for the first time in history! 👏

Mad Mick, the feral terror! Marvel at the trail of destruction that such a small person can create! Not to be missed, Mad Mick is like a human Tasmanian Devil as he manically crashes and bangs his way around a room! 🤩

And last but by definitely no means least;

Opal Fruit the baby with the amazing colour changing eyes! Blue one moment, brown the next, just what is the real eye colour of this small human?! The only way to find out is to come see for yourself! 👀

So there you are and with only limited spaces available the Swollomon Circus is truly an experience not to be missed! Come and get your tickets today and don’t be left feeling like you’ve missed out on something never seen before!

😂😂😂
Brilliant, pure brilliant 😆😆😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“Out of action”???? You can order from the internet from your bed. For someone who has a show starting this week about being organised, you’d have thought all the costumes would have been ordered before Princess Pickle was born. Get a grip, seriously…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.