Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one thinking she’s blurred out their surnames because they’ve already got married in secret???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Islington is tanjoe they've blocked hers out obviously cause the sheep thinks it's actually called pickle cottage when it isn't its called something else cottage

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one thinking she’s blurred out their surnames because they’ve already got married in secret???
100% why else would they blank out their names when we already know their surnames.
noticed she has also blurred out her address as place of birth for Rose, possibly for security reasons but more likely because she doesn’t want the sheep to realise it isn’t called pickle cottage

Reactions: 10
100% done that for Tattle’s benefit 😂 why else in the world would you post a photo of your child’s birth certificate on the internet FFS

Reactions: 32
Is it me or does anyone else think that looks nothing like a birth certificate? It's just an A4 piece of printed paper..
Because of COVID some registry offices make you order the "official" cert, they give you a print out to double check everything is 100% correct before they submit it.
I had to do this a few weeks ago when i registered my babies and it was exactly like this.

Reactions: 10
I imagine when you open her bedroom door the staleness odour that would hit you would be 🤢. Food, milk throw up, nappy aromas, body odours, stale unwashed hair, dogs, those bed covers, eugh.
Anyway, that child is used to the cold as there is no heating except the drying heat of the electric fire if it’s ever switched on, no curtains to keep out chills at night. She barely dressed her for the garden and she looks underdressed for the trip out. But hold on it’s okay as Stacey has put out the call for freebie coats and they’ll all start flooding in, winter onesies and tiny coats are winging their way as we speak. However, as she’ll never be taken out again, it’s pointless really and no business will get a tag.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
100% why else would they blank out their names when we already know their surnames.
noticed she has also blurred out her address as place of birth for Rose, possibly for security reasons but more likely because she doesn’t want the sheep to realise it isn’t called pickle cottage
To be fair, I can totally understand them blurring out the address

Reactions: 6
I’m not sticking up for her but I had my baby girl on July 3rd and couldn’t register her until the middle of August due to the backlog from lockdowns etc. I think their names are blurred because they have secretly married 🧐🧐

Reactions: 12
The maiden name section is blank so doubt they have got married in secret. She probably wants everyone to think that though and just didn’t “blur” out the maiden name section to look like they have got married

Reactions: 12
The maiden name section is blank so doubt they have got married in secret. She probably wants everyone to think that though and just didn’t “blur” out the maiden name section to look like they have got married
Ahhh yeah I see what you mean

Reactions: 1
I was thinking, Opal Fruit must be coming up for three weeks old now so why have they waited so long to take her to register the birth? 🤔 I mean, it’s hardly that they’ve been working flat out and haven’t had time, so why today, what made it so special? It was only when I flicked onto Instagram that exactly why she’s waited until today to make her big announcement dawned on me; it’s only the release date of Hinch’s second notebook!😱😆

Oneupmanship much?! 😆 She’s at it again, she can’t help herself, she hates anyone else possibly spending more time in the limelight than her! ‘What’s that Hinch? Your little scribble pad is coming out today? Well BOOM! ‘Av this! We’re registering our ROESS!’ 😂😂😂
And we are to believe that they are BFF 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.