Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelby69

I didn’t realise Roess was related to Kenneth Williams… (throwback ref if ever there was one)

09511453-3882-4568-9CB4-7CE5F7AAAF4A.jpeg

Looks like SS must have put brown contact lenses in for Roess to get her to match mummy and daddy for halloween. Obv they are naturally bright blue…! The filtered eyes pics look so odd I thought the poor child must have had cataracts. 🤣

And still no sign of Zach?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Confirming they do have the same birthday but her initials are infact ROESS 😂😂😂

I feel like that post was just for us Tattlers, thanks Stace!
What an immature twat!!! yeah, lets all show our baby cert! ohhhhh, and guess what? Rose has EYES!! And they are BLUE!! And she really loved going out today, that is why she opened her eyes........Cos the poor thing couldn't bear to open them being stuck in a bed for the last 3 weeks. She saw more whilst in the womb.

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I’ll be honest …. That baby freaks me out 🤯🤣 stop filtering a baby ffs !!!!!!

she is not ok ….. a dolls Pram ffs so so unsafe

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Did you see his post where he asked people who was the cutest grandchild and postesd the results what a dick!
I thought exactly the same thing! Who asks people to rate the cuteness of their grandchildren?! 😳🤷‍♀️

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that family aren’t wired right!! Tapped I tell you, the lot of them!! 😆😆

• Sad
  • Haha

Goflorrie

It's got boring over the last few weeks so I've caught up on here rather than insta. Woman sits in bed with baby for a month. How is that even possible when you have 3 other children?! (Lots of help obviously).

So many questions, how do you breastfeed while walking?!
Why is she so proud of seemingly having a baby that has not gained any weight in the 4 weeks since birth? Most people would be stressed there was something wrong.
Did she just carry her teeny tiny baby round the dino park and not use her big fancy pram / sling? Is it because she is so small.
But she keeps saying the baby is doing what normal breastfed babies do, cluster feeding, so why is she not gaining weight?
Her eldest has made the trip from the annexe for his monthly photo shoot, does this boy want a topless photo hugging his sister on his mums public page?!
What is it with this bloody family and their creepy/ inappropriate family photos?

Why do I even care?! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MumSays

‘Had a little dance in the garden’ or had an events company in with a DJ booth, lights, PA, games and a candy floss company 😂 they’ve got money, we know this. So why not say ‘we organised a big party for all the kids’?? This dumbing down of everything is nuts, do what you want with your money huns, you don’t need to lie about absolutely everything in your lives. Am constantly baffled as to why and how she has any fans left

Nah I think it’s the only thing that’s not a lie. I BF my daughter until she was about 18 months and the early weeks it’s all they do (tiny stomachs which constantly empty and need refilling plus they do it for comfort). Mind you I wasn’t glue gunned into my bed, I lived my life and managed to not exclusively post photos of me doing it. She’s going for the ‘mother of the year’ vibe isn’t she. I’m all for BF, the UK has one of the lowest rates for it and it’s great but there are plenty of mothers who want to do it and for various reasons it doesn’t work out, they might find all of her constant talk of it quite upsetting
Based on her stories, any women that haven't experienced BF will think that it isn't possible to carry on with their lifes and have to spend weeks in bed doing nothing else but feeding!
She's doing a good job of single handedly setting breast feeding back 50 years the way she is portraying it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

hol20x

VIP Member
Why the fuck is Rex sitting on her bed at 10pm eating popcorn?! There is absolutely no excuse for him not to be in bed at a reasonable time just cos she has a newborn.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Since Stacey’s new show is coming out I thought that I could probably do with a little bit of help so have decided to write to her and hopefully get myself on the next series! Here goes: 🤞

Stacey Solomon
Sort Your Life Out
C/O BBC

Dear Stacey,

I understand you have a new TV show being aired and as soon as I heard about it I thought ‘I bet Stacey would be able to help me!’. I was wondering therefore, if I briefly outlined my situation you’d be able to give me your advice and possibly help me ‘sort my life out’.🤔

First, and most importantly I must stress, I need to tell you that my primary role and reason for being on this earth is that I am a mother. I’m actually breastfeeding as I type this as I have a wonderful new daughter who is a month, four weeks, still a baby and she truly is the centre of my universe! I cannot tell you how fantastic it is to have played a part in the creation of such a wondrous little being and every day I thank my lucky stars and am amazed that I have been so fortunate to have such a beautiful little human in my life. I truly love her to the moon and back and could not imagine my world without her, so perfect she is, but as you can imagine she does take up quite a bit of my time! Oh and I do also have three other boys but pffft, they practically raise themselves now. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, I suppose what I need help with does go hand in hand with my daughter, sorry family, and I would love your advice on how to move forward in a positive manner. The problem y’see is that even though I bought my dream house with my partner recently, I’ve actually decided I really much would prefer just living in a bedsit, just me and my precious daughter obvs, and so I’ve done my best to turn my bedroom in this new house into a self contained unit. I have to confess, so far it’s come on a treat and is looking lovely so can’t think I need much help there, but if you’d be able to arrange sorting the rest of the house for my partner and the others then you’d be doing me a huge favour and it would mean I wouldn’t have to bother! I really have to stress that whilst I’m spending pretty much 95% of my time with my darling little daughter shut away in the bedsit, this I am perfectly happy with and you can leave well alone! What I would like you to sort is the rest of the stuff that goes on around here and intrudes on my bedsit/baby time as, tbh, that’s the part of my life I could do right without! 😑

Another issue I should probably talk to you about is my partner and the other tenants of the house I own, sorry, I mean my children. Although my partner is nice enough, it’s fair to say he’s not overly bright and I’m left to make most of the important decisions, which, when you are as little bothered about things other than my daughter as I am, is really quite a pain. Another bone of contention besides this lack of assertiveness is my partner’s obsession with both fake tan and hat-wearing; two traits that I found endearing at first I must admit, but now do grate on me a lot and my sheets are ruined, all being streaked with orange or rather, bronzed terracotta! As for the hats, as my days of leaving the bedsit are well and truly over I’m now not so bothered but until that time, trying to get into anywhere decent was a nightmare! 🤦‍♀️🤠

As frustrating as the hat wearing and orangeness is, sadly they’re not the only issues that are attached to my partner. He only had gone and had sex with another woman (admittedly 14 years ago and nothing to do with me) and the upshot of this is that he has a son who does insist on spending time with his father and even trying to join in. 🤨 When I first met him my partner didn’t have a lot to do with this other child, which suited me down to the ground, but now my partner wants to spend time with him and include him in our lives which really isn’t on. If you could sort him being I dunno, deported to a distant land or something similar, I really would appreciate it and you’d be doing me a huge favour. 👍

The last thing I need your help with I think won’t be a problem, I mean there are always people around who love children and so I can’t think it would be that hard but it would make such a difference to me and mean I could focus on what truly is important to me, my daughter. ❤ To be honest if you sort this the problems I’ve mentioned to you previously in this letter would probably disappear as well, so really the satisfactory resolution of what I’m about to tell you could be the key to it all and mean I would have a much happier life! And who doesn’t want a happy life eh?! 😬

The situation I speak of is what I’ve alluded to earlier; these other 3 children which insist on hanging around and making the place look untidy. Two of them admittedly I’ve managed to at least move out the house but the small one is always there, getting under my feet and in the way and tbh, it’s getting rather tiresome. So Stacey, with your connections and the vast resources of the BBC maybe you could get them adopted out, or perhaps they could be put into some kind of servitude, I really don’t mind as long as I don’t have to consider them. I know it sounds harsh but I do have a little girl that needs her mother 100% and those others are just a distraction and really, I’m a bit fed up with having them about. It’s costing me a fortune in Pot Noodles and whilst I’m getting clothes for nowt at the moment, (I did a little side job with a bargain chain store so as long as they’re all happy to wear the same twee, matching outfits I’m quids in!) if it’s not one thing it’s another with them, and I really don’t have the time! As I say, just being able to focus on my daughter would be a more positive outcome for all included, so the sooner you can sort that, the better. 👏

I look forward to you helping Stacey and can’t wait to hear back from you, I’m sure you’ll understand what a pickle I’m in!

Many thanks in advance…

So, there we go, I’ll get this sent and then just wait for my life to be sorted! I can’t bloomin’ wait!! 👍
😆😆😆
Jeez! You must have more time on your hands than Stacey! 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Emilybish33

Having been a children’s social worker and having seen first hand how children are often neglected
Often through parents having mental capacity issues , learning difficulties, drug abuses , mental health illnesses ect
I can hand on my heart say I’ve never ever been out to do an assessment and seen any thing like SS actions ….. I’m disgusted and really concerned that this women thinks it’s ok to share with 4.5 million her stupidity and neglectful parenting
Sorry for the spam Tattle lovelies ….

• Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
Nope saw that to! Also vile. I just can’t believe strangers nark her that much she’s posted a personal document about her child! She makes me feel sick. I do hope some laws come into protect these greedy fame hungry parents 😡
I’d love to see a law come in that says no child under 18 can be shown on an Instagram account that has over x amount of followers. That would put a stop to all their money making

• Heart
Reactions: 39

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I don’t get it myself, personally merely the hint of his mockney squawkings is enough to dissuade me from purchasing anything he’s advertising for life. 😆 Whilst I’ll happily admit there’s many things in this world that although I don’t understand, I can concede there’s a very good reason for, using Joe and his irritating witterings to try and convince people to part with their hard-earned cash is most definitely not one of those! 🤦‍♀️

I suppose it’s quite impressive when you think about it; he manages to be a combination of both rasping and shrill at the same time which is bad enough in itself but when you add that to his diamond geezer, cor blimey guv’nor, cockney sparra routine, it all becomes just too much. 😱😳 It also doesn’t help that he doesn’t sound the brightest, well, in fact most of the time he comes across as half witted, and so when you add everything together I can’t think many people on hearing his dulcet tones then rush out to throw money at whatever he’s flogging! 🤷‍♀️🤔😆

It works well for them I guess; both he and Stacey I can’t imagine have any real skills or aptitude and yet they’ve got millions in the bank and barely pay for anything themselves so maybe we’re the ones who’ve got it wrong! Mind, you have to wonder how they’re ever going to instil any kind of work ethic into their children and convince them to work hard at school etc when they’re proving you can make a fortune with no qualifications or training. Clearly all you need to do is get yourself ‘famous’, or in the realms of zelebrity at least, and then you’re set for life, no real work needed whatsoever! 😂😂😂
It’s sad isn’t it, I imagine most of us on here have worked hard all our lives and will never have what these lazy useless bastards have.
I can barely afford food sometimes, then you’ve got the orange family buying a million pumpkins just to take a fucking picture.
I actually hate them.

• Heart
  • Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I’m sorry but every time Joe Swash does that cheeky wink and grin combo at the camera I become overcome with rage and want to smash my fist through the screen and into his annoying, twattish, weatherbeaten face and both hat AND hood wearing noggin. 🤬

That aside I’m a perfectly calm and placid person, honest. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It's very worrying if someone can lie about something as silly as pumpkins what else they are lying about. The level of covering those lies. "We went anyways" honestly who the fuck are you? You own a cricut machine and stick labels to your kids incase you forget them. Stuck up, self entitled, smelly bitches.
they are literally the worst people. I’m a firm believer in karma though. I’m loving right now the amount of boomers getting absolute hate from gen z about the racism and homophobia and ableism their generation has. Obviously some boomers are lovely, my parents were lovely and taught me how to be inclusive but I think we know, a lot of them are fucking arse holes with outdated views

I cannot wait for these gen alpha kids like Stacey’s kids to absolutely rip their millenial influencer parents to shreds. I am a millennial myself but I am disgusted at the way a lot of our generation have used social media as a way to use their kids for an income. Actuslly disgusting. I just know these kids one day will actually look back at this and resent their parents for treating them as a puppet. I know I’d be like “that was MY childhood. Who said you could sell it?” Patience everyone. This shitty excuses for parents will get their comeuppance.

• Heart

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
I feel Stacey is really making a massive deal of breastfeeding. I breastfed my babies and will do with the next baby but I feel she’s putting people off feeding. Saying how uncomfortable and draining it is. She can’t sleep. Confined to her bedroom. When she does go out she feeds the whole time. Seriously?? That’s not what breastfeeding is about. I agree with another Tattler that this will all lead to a ‘I tried my best but we’ve moved to formula’ post. Nothing wrong with formula at all but it’s like she’s making this massive drama about it when she should either just get on with it or switch.

• Heart