Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have never posted on Stacey before. But seriously a dolls pram!! I actually can't fathom this. It could collapse at any time. If a normal woman did that she would be bloody sectioned!!!

Reactions: 36

Jessie98

VIP Member
Stacey when will you realise that pictures of you and your family will not bring us as much joy as it brings you.........That is like me sending you a picture of my family saying I hope this brings you as much joy as it brought me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . We all have our own families to be joyful with. And frankly we are sick to death of yours. Minus your older sons because they seem grounded unlike the rest of your mad attention seeking fam

• Heart
  • Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I do not believe for one minute that Roess was born on her birthday and pumpkin gate has honestly been the final point in making me believe that

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Even though old daddy Solomon (AKA dodgy Dave) had his hands full yesterday with a selection of the grandkids, it’s nice to see he still had the time to fit in a picture with his (very much to her irritation) not so famous daughter, Jem Jem. 💀

If you think she looks tad fresher than usual it’s as yesterday was the day for her annual shower and hair wash, always a big event in the Solomon household. I expect we’ll have a similar photo with Stacey to commemorate her yearly wash, mind, she has not long had a baby so that might be a while off yet!! 😳🤢😱

😆😆😆

View attachment 830552
Did you see his post where he asked people who was the cutest grandchild and postesd the results what a dick!

• Wow
  • Angry

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So Staceys story took me back to the last time I was asleep and my husband came in a started shouting and shoving his camera in my face 🙄 oh wait that didn’t happen because it’s absolutely made up shit !!!

my thoughts on this morning debacle
1) Rex is feral he needs to be told no !
2) Rex nearly broke the bloody babies cot
3) At what point will Stacey ever say NO to him
4) More fake sleeping stories
5) Who gets to sleep in in the week when kids needs to be up dressed and taken to school !
6) How can any of them sleep without any curtains in the bedrooms !!
Im struggling to even Hate watch this shitshow

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Why would you stroll around, in the dark, when the floor is damp and wet with fallen leaves, with a 3 week old baby in your arms?! Put her in her fucking pram, or a sling in you can’t bare to be one foot away from her, and engage with your other child fully.
Did she fuck walk around feeding her. I struggled with feeding, as she supposedly does, and there is no way on gods earth I could have done that. Surely that’s a skill for the seasoned professionals??

• Sad
Reactions: 35

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Really Stace your having a laugh about your son .well who does he get that from hey . Only got yourself to blame.
Kids need to be taught by their parents. I would be gutted if my parents spoke about me this way. I wonder what his dad thinks? Talk about giving a teenager self esteem issues 🙄

• Sad

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll get married. Something will always happen that they’ll keep putting it off and eventually split up. She’s got her girl, she’s got 2 kids by the same dad. Watch this space 👀

Parsley

Hang on a minute the disco left her so tired that she cant leave her bed today, but her boys are fine to attend a full day of school?

• Angry
  • Haha

Parsley

Why is she obsessed with trying to make things sound dramatic with her babies? With Rex she did (and still does) go on about him coming do early, even though he was born at 38 weeks and now with ROESS shes going on and on about how tiny she still is, but isnt worried enough to mention her getting help with her weight.

Is this some weird instagram version of Munchausen by proxy?

• Sad

Summernights

VIP Member
So her baby hasn’t gained any weight in nearly 4 weeks ? Is she ok? In the head ? Why is she not getting that checked out

• Sad

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Is this mad bitch actually serious? Who in their right mind puts an actual human baby in a Dolls pram? There is no support, suspension or anything at all to keep the baby safe. She’s pushing the bloody thing over gravel it could give way at any moment!! All the money she has and all the shit she gets gifted there is no reason at all why Rose isn’t in a proper pram!

Reactions: 34

Hollybush

Chatty Member
It was the same for Hudson’s birthday the day before; ‘he just wanted a low key birthday with family’ says the sister, then proceeds to post a video of a table so laden with sweets and snacks they could have either supplied the local food bank or fed a small nation for a year, in fact probably both! This low key number then also included him receiving more presents than you’d find in the Santa’s Grotto of a department store, (also see Rex presentgate postings! 😆) and all in all there was nothing restrained about any of it! She seems to say one thing but then her actions are the complete opposite, negating what she said in the first place anyway! Pfffft, I don’t even want to start to try and understand what goes on in her head; crackers, the lot of them! 🤦‍♀️😂

Fair enough if they want to spoil their kids and spend ooodles of money, let them crack on and it’s their prerogative to do so, but to make out that such an obscene display of wealth (and more than likely, waste) was being low key and ‘not really trying’, well, it takes the piss really! The amount of money spent on those treats, sweets and cakes alone would I’m sure be a lot more than some families have to spend on a weekly shop so I can’t help but feel it’s a bit insensitive especially with the way the world is financially at present; Universal Credit being reduced and the suchlike. 😐

The icing on the cake is when they trot out the ‘I’m just like you’ and ‘I’m so relatable’ shite, ‘cause well, those two garish displays of extravagance show that that’s not the case at all! I think Skeletor especially struggles with wanting to pretend she’s just as ‘normal’ as the sheep and totally understands the everyday struggles that everyone else has and yet on the other hand can’t wait to show off what they’ve got, how wealthy they are and kind of ‘look down’ on the poor peasants!! 🤷‍♀️😂
I agree. The thing is, The decomposed sister should start winding her neck in and stop displaying her wealth start worrying about her business, as if the newspaper are right about energy bills, fuel, food prices, council tax, mortgages are on the rise and people need to start tightening their belts and start pulling back on what they buy, her business will be the first to suffer!!! If your bills are going up £200+ a month, the last thing you’ll want to buy is a stupid label which is a total waste of money!!!

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
I imagine rose has gained weight but she will keep referring to her as a 6lb baby as that was presumably her birth weight. She is a scrawny looking thing but I wouldn’t be surprised if SS smoked in pregnancy

(She could just make small babies, I was 6lbish when I was born and I was over a week overdue)

Either way is anyone else just finding the baby spam dull as hell? I just don’t care about someone else’s baby that much, who does

• Sad
  • Heart

Rubyronron

VIP Member
She’s bloody dangerous. Instead of cutting and pasting twee quotes at 4.00 am to target other feeding mums, she should be flagging up that baby pink is gaining weight, maybe using formula to supplement, but that’s ok.
Instead she has this weird baby body dysmorphia going on. Encouraging and yes I do mean encouraging, parents to keep their baby small and sweet like hers.
There will be vulnerable first time mums thinking it’s ok that their babies aren’t gaining because Stacey says it’s ok.
We all know that Health Visitors are still doing a lot of check ups by phone call. Where is her sense of acknowledgment of this and her sense of responsibility towards other mums and babies 😡

• Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She can see many questioning the name and date i wouldn't show all details,but i would the name and date. Crop the rest. I mean she shares too much normally 🤢 has no privacy for any of them so i can't see she'll be bothered about invasion of privacy . nothing is out of bounds for Stacey . only out of bounds if she is covering her lies
But none of us have any right to see that information. No matter how much she shares. Nobody has any right to see her birth certificate. It's weird that any grown adult would even want to see the birth certificate of any child that isn't their own in my opinion.