Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They give you one printed out like that to double check check of the details before you get 5h3 official ones. And official ones look like that now anyway. Both of my sons just look like printed letters

Is it me or does anyone else think that looks nothing like a birth certificate? It's just an A4 piece of printed paper..

Reactions: 1

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
They are such a fucking weird family. They have no other friends other than other family members and the fake Hinch friendship.
It’s not normal to spend so much time with family, I feel they it borders on dependency?
I know lockdowns feel a million years ago now but you just 100% know they were still seeing each other every day throughout.
Its insular

N-NewGirl

The maiden name section is blank so doubt they have got married in secret. She probably wants everyone to think that though and just didn’t “blur” out the maiden name section to look like they have got married
Ahhh yeah I see what you mean

motherhen

Maybe rose was really born on the 2nd and she’s tripped herself up but the birth certificate did say the 4th.
No it's because the doctors go in weeks not month by month as some months have 5 weeks so shes 4 weeks old and they use that as a month old,its weird how they work it oht

Omg she's such a liar
Shes not. In medical terms they go by weeks not month by month. Some months have 5 weeks so 4 weeks old is classed as one month xx

Has she tripped herself up on her own lies??? 😂 😂

No she hasn't. In medical terms they use it in weeks not months. So shes 4 weeks old so it's one month. You cant go month by month because some months have 5 weeks xx