Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The extra stories of ‘auntie staceys’ woods was definitely for the tattlers benefit, hi Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah because I'm sure that's exactly what your older sons wanted to dress as for Halloween 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Woww Halloween party at auntie stacey 's , hope they brought there own cushions to sit on the floor in stacey's bedroom,cus she wont leave that room for anybody😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They all read tattle they all know about it , this is why SS has no phone day to catch up on 40 pages of her lies that caught up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah wish someone had the present opening story to share. That hollowed out sack of desperation blocked me ages ago

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New grid post. One of the family followed by 2 of the open sesamé (accent on the wrong way) cash cow Solomon-Swash. Tell me you’ve got a favourite without telling me eh Stace.

Spit of mick even if SS doesn’t want to admit it
Has she even spoken about the accent yet? Or has she invented her own sound on the extended international alphabet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise Roess was related to Kenneth Williams… (throwback ref if ever there was one)

09511453-3882-4568-9CB4-7CE5F7AAAF4A.jpeg

Looks like SS must have put brown contact lenses in for Roess to get her to match mummy and daddy for halloween. Obv they are naturally bright blue…! The filtered eyes pics look so odd I thought the poor child must have had cataracts. 🤣

And still no sign of Zach?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Both the CryptKeeper and Skanky are trying to downplay the party by calling it ‘little’ and ‘mini’. You’re not bleeping relatable when you hire a DJ and candy floss stand for your garden.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Both the CryptKeeper and Skanky are trying to downplay the party by calling it ‘little’ and ‘mini’. You’re not bleeping relatable when you hire a DJ and candy floss stand for your garden.
I bet the sheep are thinking, but…..but……why didn’t my best friend Stace invite me and my family to her party?? 😪 I thought she loved us to the moon and back 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know this might sound awful but doesn’t anyone else get really irritated every time Rex is on stories ??? 🤣🤣 he just comes across as such a bratt …
Yes. Can’t stand looking at him. The videos of him Opening his cousins presents were disgusting. He IS a brat.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can't they all just have a nice fun time without having to film everything and post it! Sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice the feral one nearly knock Stinky off the back of the sofa when he ran at her? He’s so rough and aggressive. Poor Roess when she’s walking is going to be down A&E a lot with that little monster

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Joe wasted his time getting Stacey a costume, probably hasn’t brushed her hair, leaned her teeth or face since the first ever girl to be born came along. She could have gone as herself, scary enough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice the feral one nearly knock Stinky off the back of the sofa when he ran at her? He’s so rough and aggressive. Poor Roess when she’s walking is going to be down A&E a lot with that little monster
I also noticed the disdain on her face when he ran at her, anyone else? 🙈 like she can’t even be bothered to interact with any of the children that aren’t her beloved ROESS 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.