Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How miserable does Leighton look. Joe looks like a creep. I wonder if she’ll wait to cut Mick’s hair until the girls starts growing? We all know that’s the only reason she kept his hair so ridiculously long

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How miserable does Leighton look. Joe looks like a creep. I wonder if she’ll wait to cut Mick’s hair until the girls starts growing? We all know that’s the only reason she kept his hair so ridiculously long
Is it bad to hope new pickle doesn’t have hair until she’s 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why wouldn’t you use the photo with all the kids as the first one on that grid post? She makes it so obvious that she only cares about Rose and sometimes Mick!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Another fake Instagram story ! Staceys out in the garden wiping pumpkins 🎃?? 🤷‍♀️
You know she has just dragged everyone out in the garden for a photo opportunity and she not actually playing with the kids
Film me Joe Joe film me 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What is that stupid dance joe is doing ? It's cringy. Stacey is obviously back choreographing everything, and telling them all what to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope she never does any posts on helping the environment cause she's got to be the most wasteful hun ever. Like when is this family ever wearing their polyester orange ensembles again? And all the people who wear matching christmas eve pjs (nothing wrong with that) for the gram will now think they need matching Halloween outfits, the week before Halloween might I add.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Annexe lads have been wheeled out for the 7pm grid post. I’m surprised that’s Stacey has 2 different outfits on. We all know she stays in the same outfit for days. Joe seems to have changed too.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The 100% fake smiles on Zach and Leighton's faces. It's actually sick the way she uses them.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
“Only just got the energy to go out” that’s because you lay in bed all day, hardly surprising you have no energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She picked those pumpkins the day before she had rose but her sister posted they were at the pumpkin patch the day she went into labour🙄LIARS

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So obviously she has already read on here, as she is explaining why joe has two different outfits 😂.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The poor bairn must be bleeping freezing😂😭, she seems to forget about her other two kids putting that photo first on her grid 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.