Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god, what an absolute bleeping witch!!!
She feels happier this time, well I wonder why that could be?! Oh, yes that’s it. You’ve finally had a girl, which is what you wanted the other 3 bleeping times!
What a cruel, heartless bleep.
Shame on you skank.
Actually feel bad for the other children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Haha I came straight here after I saw ROSES.. you can't just put Solomon in before Esme to make it ROSES 🤦‍♀️ I've legit lost brain cells even just reading that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What she meant to type was that they really liked Autumn but then she read on Tattle and realised that we had all guessed it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She really is a thick twit!!!!
Is she for real!!! How seriously thick is she, so now it was pointed out they suddenly re arranging opalfruits name to spell Roses!!! She makes me cringe with second hand embarrassment 🙄😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she playing wordsearch or something with Roses name😕😂 So Rex and Rose won’t be Solomon Swash together now then?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But her name doesn’t spell roses it spells roess or is she now changing it again? Also autumn would have been ok if they included a middle name so if they used Opal it would have been aoss.
Soooo… it’s not a double barrelled surname. She’s making it up as she goes along, isn’t she 😂
Probably why Rex was introduced as Rex Swash, but is now Rex Solomon Swash. Weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she make out like her life is some bleeping fairy tale? Oh I sat and watched the sun go down and it shone on the rose! God, how vomit inducing.
Has to be some pathetic story behind it doesn’t there?
I can’t believe she’s still in bed, like what the actual duck!!
Lazy knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not sure what I’ve done differently, I’ll tell u what u done different love u popped out a girl🙄

• Sad
The sun was always going to shine through the window and hit a rose in that room as its full of the fejkas! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m so bored of her baby. I don’t know if she is deliberately posting unflattering pictures of the kid so she can later cry troll, but she needs to reign it waaaaaay back in! Just go back in your bubble Stace, turn your phone off and stay there.

But her name doesn’t spell roses it spells roess or is she now changing it again? Also autumn would have been ok if they included a middle name so if they used Opal it would have been aoss.
Also does she even realise she’s used two different accents with Esmeèéwhateverthefitis on that story. Probably doesn’t even know that it’s pronounced differently depending on which it is. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Soooo… it’s not a double barrelled surname. She’s making it up as she goes along, isn’t she 😂
Probably why Rex was introduced as Rex Swash, but is now Rex Solomon Swash. Weirdos
Yeah cause otherwise is will be r swash = arse wash which we all know scanky doesn’t do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is embarrassingly as thick as pig 💩
It’s all staged to fit her ditzy persona and grab headlines. It is now almost 3 weeks since she gave birth. I would hope somehow tells her to get out of her pit as she’s got 3 other kids too 😡

• Sad
I call bingo on her coming back saying ‘omg i’m so silly her name doesn’t spell roses! Love you all to the moon and back hehe’

• Haha
She's so full of tit it's actually coming out her mouth!!
"The sun always lit up her roses so we knew she was our rose" - GIVE ME STRENGTH STACE 🤢
Also, it's ROESS not ROSES - Nothing special or magical about that ! 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh god her de-cluttering show is starting on 4th November, just saw an ad. Her hair in it is awful 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.