Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is most of these woman will probably get over it and move to some other celeb but this is also how stalkers get created and look how that can sometimes end up for celebs. I realise that’s a really dramatic thought and probably won’t happen (and I certainly hope it doesn’t!) but in their position I’d be wary. Cos it could happen. Celebs have been killed by fans who couldn’t see the line, and the love can turn into anger if they think they’re not getting what they are owed from the celeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just popping on to see if she’s removed herself from her boudoir yet… Nope.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw that last story she put up and thought, why the hell is Joe wearing a flowery hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell that bedroom must bleeping stink by now with her festering in it for weeks on end. She needs airing out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think I’ve worked out whilst Stacey has locked herself in the bedsit with the Opal Fruit; it’s because of Tango Man!😱

Pray let me explain. It’s recently come to my attention that slowly and insidiously over the past couple of weeks Joe Fricking Swash has been creeping into my life and I can tell you now, I’m not liking it! If he’s not on the radio when I’m getting ready in the morning, he’s on the TV when I get home of an evening and I’m trying to unwind, and quite frankly, even if I was going to shop in Studio before, I certainly wouldn’t now! 😐 I thought I was quite a tolerant person but a couple seconds of his annoying mockney squawking has me in a murderous mood, so Lord knows how anyone would cope having to experience that on a regular basis. 😳😤

Now I know you’re all dying to know how I came to this epiphany and what brought on this sudden revelation which helped me see the light as to why Stacey has barricaded herself away from the ginger irritant she’s decided to shack up with… so here it is; Instagram! Anyone who’s following him will be exposed to what I have, and I quote:

‘I like my spuds chipped, roasted, mashed up. I’m a spud man…’

HIS VOICE!! It’s like nails down a chalkboard, there’s nothing like it, he couldn’t be a lot more annoying if he tried; that voice could strip paint I tell you! 🤬 So, that got me thinking; if I had the choice between locking myself away in a room doing nothing more than staring at a baby or spending time with that squeaking, squawking, irritating, ginger half wit, then well, baby-staring it is. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😮😂

Joe Squash has a lot to answer for I tell you!!🤨😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she need to tell millions of strangers she feels so much happier with this baby then she did her others. I don’t think I would be happy if I could listen to my mum said how she was happier after giving birth to my sister but with the rest of us circumstances or whatever led to her not feeling happy. Jeez.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I fully believed she was about to say she feels happy this time round because she finally got her girl😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If she feels so guilty for being happy because she wasn’t so happy with other births , why you telling us Stacey ? Won’t you feel more guilty now that we all know you are happier after birthing Rex the sequel then the boys ?

also get out of bed.Acts like she’s the first person to have a baby and is oh so delicate .

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I fully believed she was about to say she feels happy this time round because she finally got her girl😂😂
I think we all know it's what she meant. Poor boys 😥... even though I know anyone can suffer from anxiety and pnd after birth, I think it's very inappropriate to address it like she has just done. It's almost like she was blaming them. But, of course, this time it's all unicorns and rainbows and so magical. 🦄🌈.....she is a nasty cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Tell us Rose is your favourite, without telling us Rose is your favourite.
She's literally locked herself away in her room, to have complete bonding time, while the rest are nowhere to be seen.
Screenshot_20211022_173104.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.