Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grubby /smelly the whole lot of them 🤮🤢🤮🤢 that child Rex needs a good scrum good job we don’t have smelly vision.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why does she sound like she is whispering all the time?!? I'm sure Rose is used to Rex being like a elephant round her day and daily.

Just when I though she couldn't embarass her older boys anymore she shows her millions of followers her nappies! Totally natural to need to wear them after giving birth but has she got a clue like or even think about her older children! Wise Up Stacey!!:mad::mad:

Also has covid disappeared or does it just not apply to celebrities!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The poor boys especially zach I bet his mates have insta and shes going on like that! She will do anything for attention these days absolutely ridiculous woman!

Reactions: 11
She’s a disgusting witch🤮
No one needs to know about her ‘bloody’ vag!
As for Mick?Dirty,filthy little urchin!
They have NO SHAME!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Babies are great, they’re adorable they’re cute , especially when they’re your own but my god what makes this Rose so unbelievably amazing that ppl are ‘no words’ ‘magic’ ‘wonder’….. give me strength

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Babies are great, they’re adorable they’re cute , especially when they’re your own but my god what makes this Rose so unbelievably amazing that ppl are ‘no words’ ‘magic’ ‘wonder’….. give me strength
That fact she's a girl!! She the only girl in the wild don't you know 🤣😂
Edit should have said world lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is tena lady not an incontinence product? Surely she should be using maternity pads? Naw lets use tena lady so all my huns go buy them and clear out every shelf meaning those who genuinely need incontinence products cant get them!! Well done you utter fud!!!
Some people use the tena pants for the few days the bleeding is heavy.

Reactions: 5
Rex is so dirty 😭😭😭😭 that’s so heartbreaking, poor boy 💔 get out of bed and clean yourself and your kids Stacey!! Parenting 101!

Reactions: 10
Rex looks so pale and quiet compared to his usual self. Poor little thing must be feeling so displaced.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The irony she has a bath in her bedsit & probably hasn’t even used it since the favourite child came along!

Reactions: 6
That poor Rex could do with a Turkish bath, why can’t they keep him clean , change his clothes , wash his face? It’s disgusting

I know kids will be kids and get themselves all sorts of grubby/into things and that’s not really an issue but let’s face it, we mention on here that Rex has been conspicuous in his absence and then boom!, Stacey posts a video of Rex! 🤦‍♀️

So, what I find bizarre is… if you were Stacey and you;

a) know how eagle eyed and adept at picking up on the slightest things us Tattlers are,

and

b) know that we’re convinced she couldn’t care less about Rex now she has Rose,

… why wouldn’t you have at least given his face a wash and pulled a clean sweatshirt on him before you shoved him on Instagram in order to prove us Tattlers wrong?🤷‍♀️

It wouldn’t have been difficult and he would have looked so much better (and, bless him, probably felt much better 😢). Instead, her being a lazy cow has make it look like what we suspected was right; the poor bairn’s just bringing himself up and not being looked after properly! 🤦‍♀️ Sheesh, I mean, she makes it easy for us doesn’t she?! 😆🤯

The fact that he is dirty and a little dishevelled is fine by me - kids get dirty but why do they have to photograph him so bloody much and upload the photos for all to see. It’s moronic. These kids, especially Rex and Rose, will grow up thinking the world revolves around them when in fact It doesn’t and won’t. It may cause untold problems for their future.
This was really my point, why are they posting a filthy kid on their social media?

Reactions: 9
Wonder will she do wave of light at 7pm tonight for pregnancy and infant loss since she’s so fond of a 7pm post! Doubtful! We can probably just expect another picture of Rose

I don't post often but the state of rex!!!!
Eurgh he is absolutely filthy! Toddlers get messy but that’s just disgusting letting him run about like that.

Side note: I thought that bunch of flowers behind him was a cauliflower. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Are we now all in agreement that she’s a lazy witch who doesn’t need to be in bed for nearly 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
6 babies, 6 births and never have I worn those pants, maternity pads were always enough if you change them very, very regularly, 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.