Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should have named the baby Esmè for her first name. Bit different to Rose. They’ll end up calling her Rose bud or Rose petal in an endearing manner! 🙄

Reactions: 10
As Catherine Tate's nan used to say...."What a load of old tit"......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WELL!!…..Ruth Langsfords just made a mockery of this whole “”we don’t know what we’re calling our daughter “ crap lol.
they clearly had the name planned. We know she had the rose emoji on the highlight before she named the baby and now Ruth’s just said that Opal is so special to them as it’s their birthstone (Stacey and Rose ) and also she hasAustralian opals in her engagement ring as they met in Australia….that wasnt all suddenly remembered on their stroll round the garden! They’ve clearly had her name planned for ages….pity they left out Pinocchio seeing as staceys such a big one 🤣🤣
convinced she’s got mythomania

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone here slating Stacey yet absolutely racing here wanting to be the first with the news of the name haha why is it a competition?

Reactions: 5
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for Stacey Solomon (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everyone here slating Stacey yet absolutely racing here wanting to be the first with the news of the name haha why is it a competition?
because it’s funny to see how predictable she is. She’s like an experiment. It’s very interesting to us to see how much she lies and fakes things but still has people that believe she’s mother Theresa and not a sneaky sales woman

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Mr Wotsit introduced the new little flower to his first born Harry yet? I know Stinky can’t post pictures but I’m awaiting the hilarious comments like when he posted H meeting the Feral 1 for the first time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not saying you have to have a theme when naming your kids. But how do you go from Rex which is very modern and unusual (on a child anyway) to Rose? Which couldnt be more traditional and is so popular when user for a middle name. Then throw in Zachary, Leighton and Harry too. They just don't look good together.
Harry,Zachary,Leighton,Rex and Rose 🙈
Can you tell I put alot of thought into names 😂
I remember when I used to work in schools, there'd be mums who had older kids with "trendy" "modern" names ( Madison, Jaden, Brooklyn) and then their younger ones would have the old-fashioned names that are back in fashion (Bertie, Violet, Albie). With Stace, she went for different/cool sounding names with her older ones and now she's reproducing with Swash the Victorian-type names are in vogue.

Not hating on anyone's choice of names btw, I love names of every stripe and I'm always fascinated by names people choose and the reasons behind them. I like all of Stacey's kids names except Rex (I just think of dogs, Bree Van de Kamp's first husband and the word wrecks 🤷🏻‍♀️).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember when I used to work in schools, there'd be mums who had older kids with "trendy" "modern" names ( Madison, Jaden, Brooklyn) and then their younger ones would have the old-fashioned names that are back in fashion (Bertie, Violet, Albie). With Stace, she went for different/cool sounding names with her older ones and now she's reproducing with Swash the Victorian-type names are in vogue.

Not hating on anyone's choice of names btw, I love names of every stripe and I'm always fascinated by names people choose and the reasons behind them. I like all of Stacey's kids names except Rex (I just think of dogs, Bree Van de Kamp's first husband and the word wrecks 🤷🏻‍♀️).
Yeah I’ve noticed this- if you had a kid at 18-20 they’d be called Harley but then their baby sister born 15 years later are called Elsie- to me they don’t go together but it’s definitely a pattern amongst the younger mums near me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Philip on this morning just spilled they wanted a flower name from a while back! 😂
So like the Russians and CIA (or something like that, to be fair I get all of my secret service and that sort of business from James Bond films and exposé* pieces in the Guardian) we have moles who have infiltrated into Stacey’s life and that feed us information that proves SS a liar and drops her right in it, ha!!! 👍

As far we have; her of the undead, sister skeletor, who literally cannot be trusted at all with anything, there’s Nadia of LW hag fame, Ruth Langsford and now the silver fox himself, old Philly Schofield!! What a coo!! One big happy ITV family my arse!! 😆 Now if we can just get Janet Street Porter on board it would be epic! I would personally give a kidney to see her lose her tit and tell horse chops how it is, but for now these will do… 🧐😏

*rubs hands together with glee* It’s coming together people!! 🙌😆😆😆

(*I pray to God I got the acute accent right there!! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her decomposing sister is running a comp on the grid for her new range. Guess the four letter word for her new range.
Everyone’s guessing Rose.... first money making gig for the child if it is! My guess is “tit
Decomposing sister 🤣🤣🤣 dead

I like Rose but I bet she gets called Rosie which I can't stand (I think of Smamfa Saiers kid everytime)
Rose reminds me of the golden girls, Rosie is lovely 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Decomposing sister 🤣🤣🤣 dead

Rose reminds me of the golden girls, Rosie is lovely 😊
The decomposing sister actually finished me off 🤣🤣 I think Leighton is absolutely gorgeous and her sister has beautiful kids! Thank god for their dads eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Mr Wotsit introduced the new little flower to his first born Harry yet? I know Stinky can’t post pictures but I’m awaiting the hilarious comments like when he posted H meeting the Feral 1 for the first time 😂
What were the comments?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.