Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually willing to put money on the fact she’ll come out with a kids clothing line called Rose & Rex or Rex & Rosie or some utter shite like that 🤣

Reactions: 19
So she loved the name Autumn but didn’t feature it in her name at all, yet managed two other random names AND A COMMA 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm on page 20 reading about the name when I suddenly hear Ocean of Memories playing on Classic FM (don't judge, I hate the house silent at night time hahaha). It's from Titanic btw. Jack and Rose. ROSE. A weird coincidence.

Thread title suggestion

A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Remember when Martine McCutcheon claimed to have spewed in Mick Hucknall's dreadlocks? He denied it but if Rose barfs on Rex/Mick at any point, I suggest we nickname the new kid Martine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not sure why they didn’t call her duvet ??? Why the duck are they all
Still in bed ???!!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Knew it was going to be Rose with the emoji featuring in her comments constantly but OPAL and ESME?! Is she having a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean it was a bit obvious it was Rose or rosie lol with all the overkill of pink … roses in her hair at the baby shower of shite …. Roses on her clothes …. And a tacky shite wall of roses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

Just look back at all the pics lol n her feed …. All the pink roses everywhere lol
No Stacey you didn’t just decide her name lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What the hell is that expression like 😮
When you see some of the photos she posts you have to wonder what like the ones are she deletes & doesn't subject us to.
What is going on with her face though? 😮🤦‍♀️😳 She now appears to be unable to open her eyes altogether! Is this a medical condition? Is she ill? Or is it that she hasn’t taken her eye makeup off from the night before and the result is her eyes are welded shut! Crikey, she looks at best simple and at worse, a bit demented!! 😆

A couple of things I’ve picked up on reading over her posts over the last week or so:

a) She’s had a baby
b) She’s breastfeeding dontcha know?
c) She loves us all so much
d) She’s breastfeeding dontcha know?
e) The baby is called, amongst other things, Rose
f) The reason she’s up so early is she’s breastfeeding dontcha know?

That’s about it really, well apart from questionable decisions made about videos posted on Joe’s ‘gram. Occasionally she’s wheeled her other offspring out for photo opportunities, I think mainly to prove she’s not ignoring them when Tattlers call her out on it, oh and of course she loves them all to the moon and back! Some of them however are loved to more distant moons than others as she makes no secret of the fact Rose is her favourite and has made her world complete!😳

So, happy Wednesday! One thing to remember if you have a bad day, it could be worse; you could not be called Rose and Stacey Solomon could be your mother! Nuff said! 😂😂😂

• Haha
What the hell is that expression like 😮
When you see some of the photos she posts you have to wonder what like the ones are she deletes & doesn't subject us to.
Why's she got her eyelashes on at this time of the morning? 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's honestly a pure shite unnecessarily long name. Rose? Boring predictable pensioner name. Opal? A shiny stone. It's just an ugly word isn't that? Esme. Kinda cute. But it'll probably never ever be used. All this name really is, is a pain in the arse for write in forms. Also never known anyone to need emojis, commas, accents and a hyphenated double barrel last name.

"Hi I'm Rose Opal Esmè. Yeah rose like the flower, Opal like the gemstone, comma Esmè with an accent hehehe. Oh my surname? It's Solomon-Swash. Hyphenated"

Can honestly just imagine her in 20 years trying to use that name in a professional setting. With Staceys big stupid laugh.

Why's she got her eyelashes on at this time of the morning? 🤮🤮🤮
They will have been on for days. She's notorious for not washing. She has terrible personal hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I literally had no idea she was breastfeeding! I wish she’d tell us these things more often

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.