Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the next thread should be
#49 Your name was meant to be as pretty as a rose. Instead you’ve ended up with R Swash thanks to skanky mum and daddy hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone I know has kids called Rose and Fred 😳

Dying at smowl bizniss everytime someone posts that 😂
Christ rose and Fred 🤣🤣🤣 that’s horrendous! I thought it was bad enough and said no way when my ex suggested Daniel after I’d already chosen jack for the other twin, I’d take whiskey piss taking over serial killers though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lerker. Is five years to late to change my daughters name. Damn why did she have to pick Rose

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well. What a farcical prime time announcement that was. Glad I missed it, with being such a long and arduous task to label the kid 🙄
3 names, a double barrelled surname, and she will still be called Rosie Posie. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a baby Rose too 😭😭
Never mind. I have always found it a really pretty name, I feel like ‘old people’ names are cute on babies 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Opal is the October Birth stone... Which is so original 🙄 just like naming your baby in Autumn born in Autumn lol.

I feel for those boys. They will never live up to her "princess"...
I was going to say that about Opal too, as I’m an October birthday so I know it’s my birthstone. I really don’t think she needed it with such a bloody long name anyway.

Rex is also R Swash so she’s got two arsewashes together!
Two arsewashes as parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The infuriating thing is she’s writing it Esmè which changes the pronunciation to ‘es-meh’ when it should actually be Esmé. I hope she realises that and hasn’t just chosen a random accent to be quirky.
I hope that’s how all of the huns are stitching it as we speak along with the comma for an extra laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit late and thankfully didn’t see the video that the dumb bastard posted, but oh my god if that was my husband/partner I would absolutely murder them. That poor child having parents like this
What was in the video?

Imagine the older boys at school over this last week, sworn to secrecy on the chosen pink one’s new name. God forbid they’d let it slip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I prob missed it on the thread but was joes video of the baby removed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.