Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer Rose Solomon-Swash to Rose Swash - the latter makes me think of rose Royce car wash song.
And I do like the names Opal and Esme but it feels a little like they couldn’t decide their favourite and thought bugger it we’re not having any more, give her all three.

Reactions: 16
Missed the 7pm prime time due to actually bathing my kids... Strange as that is to old stinky I'm sure 😂. Came straight here for the reactions once I saw it and you guys have not disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs! After 8 days she finally announces the name every second person on this thread predicted. And it went out at bang on 7pm for maximum engagement. Predictable name, expected montage with crappy cover and tacky for monetising on your daughters existence. Well done Stacey.
Seriously, well predicted everyone, I think you guys even said 7pm Tuesday over a week ago, as well as 'guessing' the name. Proper impressed!

• Haha
I know a lot of you guessed the name Rose, ut I’m still shocked she’s given it a normal name. I can finally unfollow her now, she’s going to do my head in more than she did before and I didn’t think that was possible.

Reactions: 7
I was confused because I trained in Crystal healing and although Opal is an October stone it is more commonly known that tourmaline represents October. Plus most the October-born people I know resonate more with tourmaline but hey ho. Rose seems quite wishy washy and I Would think Esme Rose would’ve been better. Just glad it’s been bleeping Announced tbh😂

Reactions: 7
I was confused because I trained in Crystal healing and although Opal is an October stone it is more commonly known that tourmaline represents October. Plus most the October-born people I know resonate more with tourmaline but hey ho. Rose seems quite wishy washy and I Would think Esme Rose would’ve been better. Just glad it’s been bleeping Announced tbh😂
Esme Rose is lovely actually

Reactions: 11
She was always a Rose. She knew she was Rose before she was born. She has a Rose in a jar with lights for months

Reactions: 27
If anyone dares message hinch and say ‘awww Stacey named her after you!’ You will be blocked 🤣

• Haha
Rose I mean WTAF nice name but I can’t believe I’ve been waiting for that gonna go back and parent my covid kid now what an anti climax

• Heart
Reactions: 4

insta small businesses frantically sewing Rose Opal Esme Solomon Swash into their products as we speak. She loves a freebie our stace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Rose Opal, Esme.... doesn't go. Not sure what the random commas all about 😂

Rose is lovely, Esme is lovely. Opal seems a bit random and trying to make her name significant 🤷‍♀️ I feel really deflated and let down now 🙄

Reactions: 8
Do you think she's named her after hinch??? Cos she's Sophie rose isn't she
no she’s not. Hinch added rose herself 😂

they’re not even real friends, it’s all a constructed friendship by their management for money. She’s not gonna name her child after a fake friend, even stace isn’t that thick… I hope

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rose Opal Esme Solomon Swash initials spell ROESS which is fish eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.