Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she announced Rex’s name it was only Swash as the surname but with this baby it’s Solomon-swash. I wonder why?
Also they didn’t they want to call her autumn because her Initials would be ASS but it wouldn’t be because with her middle names it would be AOESS 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Watching you all slate the name when some tattlers on the last thread shared it’s their kids’ name. Oof.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Winning thread title by @heretojudge123 - sorry I had to shorten a bit to fit!

View attachment 806474

she's had Princess Pickle but yet to grace us with a name!
She has spent most of the time in bed.
Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed. No respect at all for her privacy or rights to privacy. Many tattlers reported it and thank god, the story is now gone.

We're now waiting for her to post the baby's name which will no doubt be done at 7pm one evening, as this is prime time for engagement.
BINGO! 7.05pm

Reactions: 3
Rose... how very anti-climatic! We all knew it would be a floral name but I honestly expected more 🤣

Reactions: 12
I'm just wondering how a walk around the garden inspired Opal?
Oh well, what a massive bleeping predictable anti climax.
Apparently some obsessed fan messaged her the name Opal! She’s commented omg I messaged her Opal and she’s used it 😂 she goes on to say I basically named Stacey Solomons daughter wtf! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh my god my husband just picked me off the floor I was in total shock and surprise

So so predictable 😒😒😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.