Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could just burst every minute of every day??
The duck??
Such a fake, over the top stupid, stupid bleeping witch!!!
Wish she would burst actually, bleep.
I feel sorry for all the perfectly normal new mums who are not enjoying every second and see this twit being all fake and wonder what’s wrong with them. 😥

Reactions: 26
Rose
with the initials R.O.E.S.S
I bet they’ve spent all pregnancy trying to figure out if they could move a surname.
Joe’s spent the last 9 months learning to spell Rose and probably still hasn’t figured it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s an anagram. If you rearrange the letters of the first letter of each name it spells rose too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez there is people in there saying they can sleep tonight now I thought they where taking the piss till the friend replied!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could of had Autumn as a name because she would of had middle name(s) too so wouldn’t of been ASS if added Opal & Esme as well.

Reactions: 11
They probably had to go with Rose rather than Rosie because Rosie would be after Joe’s on-screen slob of a mum in his Eastenders days. Bet Stacey was livid when that link was pointed out on here previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a really underwhelming name. I was expecting something a bit more original as it took 9 months 8 days to come up with. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s hope she never gets a school leavers hoodie with her initials on the back. Bit of a mouthful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The name has no flow to it, it’s very stop start when you say it if that makes sense 😄

Reactions: 16
I got an angry reaction but this is not me being mean. But that must be it. He seems too aware of camera. He comes across fake and everything for the camera. He is too aware of it.
Yeah I agree… why’s he literally on the baby, smirking and eye gawping (I won’t use the word we normally do as he’s a minor) himself. Such an annoying child

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I got an angry reaction but this is not me being mean. But that must be it. He seems too aware of camera. He comes across fake and everything for the camera. He is too aware of it.
Probs because it’s not a very kind thing to say about a kid who probably feels as fake as he looks because his awful mother is forcing him to pose for photos to pimp her kids out. He’s at an age where he’s probably going through a self conscious phase and he’s got a mom who dresses him in pink shorts and talks about keeping his foreskin, I’m amazed he manages to smile at all to be honest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It’s my mum’s name- she’s 70 though so you’ve got a point 🤣

Rex and Rosie is so much cuter than Rex and Rose, Rose is a 75 year old woman’s name (sorry if your kid is called that, you can’t win em all 🤣💀✋)

Also what a bleeping mouthful, is it not bad enough she has one kid with the initials arse wash that she had to have another?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a tool. Letting on it took a week to decide on a name when she’s been using Rose emojis since the day she was born. We all knew

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she immediately create a story with a rose emoji yet claimed she didn’t have a name. Also the name announcement she’s ended up making it about the baby but also about her IG followers. The lines are blurred between baby and engagement. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.