Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 😳 Stacey went downstairs 🤣 only time boys seen her was to light a candle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched the stories from earlier and noticed that her nails changed during the day today, surely she didn’t get them done while in bed too?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh God shes finally left the bedsit and gone downstairs. It's such a rare occurrence it warranted a mention on her most recent post. Maybe there will be another miracle and she'll go for a shower

I wonder how long she plans on staying in bed 🤔

Oh ffs I've just seen the post from Nadia about visiting skanky & the baby. They were all up in her bedroom. The clatty cow couldn't even drag herself downstairs for visitors. She's unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people get their happy ever after with a rainbow baby but I feel Stacey is a bit insensitive plastering her newborn all over her stories & then lighting a candle for wave of light tonight. Maybe I’m being a bit OTT
no I agree- it smacks of afterthought and was 2 hours late anyway. I understand the elation of having a baby and wanting to post photos of them but considering she’s not posting nearly as much as she usually does at the moment, why put up images of your newborn all day and just before this movement too? Just don’t do that in the run up to this occasion. ‘Here’s my new baby, oh sorry for those in agony’ you can’t run the two together.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know she posts a lot of tit online and will do pretty much anything to earn a quid, but is she really using Instagram to get yet more sympathy for the “miscarriages” she’s had considering she has spent the last 6 months spewing pink vomit everywhere? If she truly was a 1 in 4 then she’d have the consideration not to thrust her pregnancy and baby in everyone’s face at the slightest opportunity. And also, she had to light a candle that says “wave of light”, she couldn’t have just used a standard candle like most people?

Reactions: 24
I have my own theory about "miscarriages"
It relates to her not annoucing she was pregnant this time until i am certain she knew the sex. Would she have gone ahead with this pregnancy if a boy. This is just my opinion and my theory about the miscarriages too . maybe they wasn't the right gender for Stacey .

Obviously just my opinion but i know someone who did this until they got the girl . gender disappointment is such a big thing

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It relates to her not annoucing she was pregnant this time until i am certain she knew the sex. Would she have gone ahead with this pregnancy if a boy. This is just my opinion and my theory about the miscarriages too . maybe they wasn't the right gender for Stacey .
Ooh, I know she’s a knob, but I don’t believe that’s what has happened

Reactions: 15

Obviously just my opinion but i know someone who did this until they got the girl . gender disappointment is such a big thing
i hope this isn’t true but the fact that it has come up in conversation shows what she is truly like IMO

Reactions: 4
I know she posts a lot of tit online and will do pretty much anything to earn a quid, but is she really using Instagram to get yet more sympathy for the “miscarriages” she’s had considering she has spent the last 6 months spewing pink vomit everywhere? If she truly was a 1 in 4 then she’d have the consideration not to thrust her pregnancy and baby in everyone’s face at the slightest opportunity. And also, she had to light a candle that says “wave of light”, she couldn’t have just used a standard candle like most people?
hate to defend her in any way but that’s the Plum & Ashby candle done for Tommy’s the baby loss charity. So there is hope for her salvation as it would have to have been purchased in advance (I’m sure they didn’t gift any as that would defeat the purpose)

Reactions: 11
I would hope not but honestly i wouldn't be surprised. Some do crazy things to get the desired child
It’s not like she was on her last chance of having a baby. She’s only early 30s and a millionaire. She wouldn’t have struggled to have had another baby after this one and tried for a girl if she hadn’t had one

I’ve just seen your edit about gender disappointment, and I do get it and I do believe people do what you have said, but I don’t believe Stacey did, as much as everyone knows she wanted a girl. Just think thats a bit harsh

Reactions: 9
I bought the candle to light in my own rememberence for my angel babies this evening. It was done in collaboration with Tommy’s as all profits go towards desperately needed pregnancy research. My way of having something to use and think of them but also donate where needed so I don’t hold this against her x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not like she was on her last chance of having a baby. She’s only early 30s and a millionaire. She wouldn’t have struggled to have had another baby after this one and tried for a girl if she hadn’t had one

I’ve just seen your edit about gender disappointment, and I do get it and I do believe people do what you have said, but I don’t believe Stacey did, as much as everyone knows she wanted a girl. Just think thats a bit harsh
Yeah i know a few that do it and it's disgusting. I would hope Stacey hasn't. But then why not even announce pregnant until she found out the sex etc. Just a feeling.

Reactions: 2
Yeah i know a few that do it and it's disgusting. I would hope Stacey hasn't. But then why not even announce pregnant until she found out the sex etc. Just a feeling.
That is truly awful. Any baby is a blessing
I think she strung it along purely for engagement. I know if I was so desperate for a certain gender, and I’d got it, I’d be shouting it from the roof tops! But I’m not an xfactor reject, making money off babies

Reactions: 5
I bought the candle to light in my own rememberence for my angel babies this evening. It was done in collaboration with Tommy’s as all profits go towards desperately needed pregnancy research. My way of having something to use and think of them but also donate where needed so I don’t hold this against her x
i love the idea of this candle, and had I have known about it before today I’d have done exactly the same thing. I think it just annoys me that she has to do it for the gram. Like she had to have that candle, for this day and she had to post it. Maybe I’m just a little sad today and it’s triggered me slightly 🤷🏼‍♀️ however I do love the candle and everything it stands for. Being 1 in 4 is not something I ever wanted to be but sadly we all don’t get our happy ever after.

edited to say stands for*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i love the idea of this candle, and had I have known about it before today I’d have done exactly the same thing. I think it just annoys me that she has to do it for the gram. Like she had to have that candle, for this day and she had to post it. Maybe I’m just a little sad today and it’s triggered me slightly 🤷🏼‍♀️ however I do love the candle and everything it stands. Being 1 in 4 is not something I ever wanted to be but sadly we all don’t get our happy ever after.
it’s the shittest girl gang ever that no one ever wants to be a part of but the support once you’re in, is unmeasurable. Sending love and hope ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.