Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 babies, 6 births and never have I worn those pants, maternity pads were always enough if you change them very, very regularly, 🤷🏻‍♀️
I got #ad #gifted these from my work with my last baby. They are still in the bathroom cupboard. I know a lot of people swear by them, but imagine having to get out off all your trousers and whatnot just to change. Rather some big knickers (that have been my best friend for 6 years) and maternity pads for ease

Reactions: 14
Why does she sound like she is whispering all the time?!? I'm sure Rose is used to Rex being like a elephant round her day and daily.

Just when I though she couldn't embarass her older boys anymore she shows her millions of followers her nappies! Totally natural to need to wear them after giving birth but has she got a clue like or even think about her older children! Wise Up Stacey!!:mad::mad:

Also has covid disappeared or does it just not apply to celebrities!!
I can promise you covid has not gone anywhere! 😫

Reactions: 6
I was always told that maternity pads were best as they are not perfumed like sanitary towels and Tena ladies as they could mask the smell of infection !
But can imagine it would be hard for Stacey to narrow down a particular stench anyway !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got #ad #gifted these from my work with my last baby. They are still in the bathroom cupboard. I know a lot of people swear by them, but imagine having to get out off all your trousers and whatnot just to change. Rather some big knickers (that have been my best friend for 6 years) and maternity pads for ease
Seems like more hassle than it’s worth especially if stitched & not able to bend properly. I’ve had 4th degree tear on one & section on the other & could barely get my leggings & pants on once a day so pads just seem so much more practical.

Reactions: 6
I’ve only had one so can’t compare to four, but the bleeding really wasn’t as bad as I was led to believe- and certainly not bad enough to wear Tena pants for two weeks after 😑

Seems like more hassle than it’s worth especially if stitched & not able to bend properly. I’ve had 4th degree tear on one & section on the other & could barely get my leggings & pants on once a day so pads just seem so much more practical.
Such hassle. Couldn’t be bothered to get naked every time 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve worn them for the first couple of days after each birth but just a couple of days!

Reactions: 4
I’ve only had one so can’t compare to four, but the bleeding really wasn’t as bad as I was led to believe- and certainly not bad enough to wear Tena pants for two weeks after 😑
I’ve had 3 and the first few days maybe a week are really heavy, and with my last I was on and off for about 2/3 weeks and thinner pads worked well. I honestly don’t understand the hype of the disposable knickers

Wonder will she do wave of light at 7pm tonight for pregnancy and infant loss since she’s so fond of a 7pm post! Doubtful! We can probably just expect another picture of Rose
and misread the tone of the whole internet? Surely not 😑 if there’s a trending topic which will reflect these Instahuns in a favourable light they leap on it, if the topic would show them to be self-absorbed and clueless they leave well alone. I see Hinchies last posts are of her baby and then talking about decorating a nursery for the arrival of someone else’s baby. Peas in a pod aren’t they

Reactions: 8
She’s probably only still using the tena pants so she can go longer between changes anyway. Skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
and misread the tone of the whole internet? Surely not 😑 if there’s a trending topic which will reflect these Instahuns in a favourable light they leap on it, if the topic would show them to be self-absorbed and clueless they leave well alone. I see Hinchies last posts are of her baby and then talking about decorating a nursery for the arrival of someone else’s baby. Peas in a pod aren’t they
They definitely are. Completely self absorbed!

I can understand the disposable undies for the first few days after birth but she really shouldn't be bleeding that heavily to need those now 🤔 a pad would be fine 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s not the post birth bleeding she needs them for, it’s cos she can’t be bothered to go to the toilet anymore means getting up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What works for different people init. It's really not that confusing that some people use pads and other people have found these disposable pants useful 😂😂. Kinda the same as how anyone deals with blood coming from their vagina. I mean that Vicky pattison uses disposable period underwear and posts about it Iv never saw much an uproar over there. I used both after I had my kid & didn't find either better or worse than the other either way.

Reactions: 5
#49 Disposable knickers and nearly a fortnight in bed, Skanky Solomon is off her head !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know a lot of people get their happy ever after with a rainbow baby but I feel Stacey is a bit insensitive plastering her newborn all over her stories & then lighting a candle for wave of light tonight. Maybe I’m being a bit OTT

Reactions: 25
Sorry for what the constant pregnancy content & now constant baby pictures, if she really felt sorrow for those who have expirenced a loss she would be mindful of what she posted but its always all about her! Or does she mean sorry for being an insensitive lump of tit!

I know a lot of people get their happy ever after with a rainbow baby but I feel Stacey is a bit insensitive plastering her newborn all over her stories & then lighting a candle for wave of light tonight. Maybe I’m being a bit OTT
I very much agree she's is as inconsiderate as a fart in a lift!

Edited for spelling

Attachments

Reactions: 12
no I don’t think you are at all screams of a bit two faced to me and I’m not a 1 in 4 so no emotion behind my opinion. Plus the big fuss that she went down stairs with her boys lucky boys eh haven’t seen her for two weeks and this is the first thing she does with them

Nope sorry. My daughter is always kept clean. She doesnt like mess on her anyway but if she does get fruit, a biscuit or yoghurt around her face then I wash her or change her. I'm always trimming her nails and if I don't bath her that day, I wipe her down. Keeping a child off social media would be the answer. It's just laziness, it's not the first time hes been shown like that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.