Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Also don't tell me she hasn't got help at home with the other kids in the form of a nanny or housekeeper, she's had a baby she's spent the entire time since in her rancid pit so who sees to the other 3 kids and gets them ready for school, feeds them etc etc? I don't know anyone who has 4 kids who spends the entire time in bed gurning.

Reactions: 25

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Has anyone in that house changed the bedding at all since she gave birth? Whether she gave birth in it or not, she jumped in all sweaty and bloody.. must be alive with bacteria. If she don’t get up soon it’s just going to walk itself to the washing machine.
Montage that you daft woman.

Also serious concern. With Stacey laid up in bed going on 10 days now, are all the yoghurts… oh I mean yogurts… gone on the lazy Susan in the fridge? If no-on does a fridge top up soon, how will anyone no where to find the yoghurts or in their house - yogurts 🙈
I feel for the annexe lads they may have run out of pot noodles and crisp and she hasn’t refilled them.

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
Can't wait for all the breastfeeding updates 🙄🥱 why are celebs and Influencers on Instagram so obsessed with it!

• Angry
  • Sick

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Is she heading for week two in bed with her broken foof 🤣 Now that’s a mental image could do without, Staceys disposable knickers and the thought of her and Joe in flagrante 🤢😳
We’ve already established that I’d be a shit influencer as I both couldn’t be arsed and wouldn’t want to share half of the information about myself that they do but surely there has to be a line somewhere?!

TOO MUCH INFORMATION STACEY!! I don’t want to know about her broken foof or her leaking afterbirth, I don’t want to have to think of her downstairs, let alone her battered and bruised downstairs after she’s just given birth… it’s not just her, I don’t want to think of anyone’s, so why is she telling me this?! I can’t unhear that!! That post should have come with a warning ffs, I’m fricking traumatised here! 😖

Dear God, I thought the breathy voice and telling us how much she loved her daughter was too much but this, well this is something else! Then to top it all, she brings up her and Joe copulating… dear fucking God… WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 🤯

I’d go and lay in a darkened room but I fear the mental imagery that accompanies that post would come to me and it might drive me over the edge… 😳🤢

😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Does anyone else sit almost on top of their BFF’s when they visit the baby. That pic of Soph and Stace on the new gifted is so staged it’s embarrassing.

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
Went to watch her video, heard that voice start gushing how much she loves her….turned off insta and almost set fire to my phone

• Haha
  • Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
Also she didn’t know the name of that baby yet she put a rose in a glass like the one from beauty in the beast in the babies room ages ago. Sure

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
It’s the old saying “out with the old in with the new” but I didn’t think that was meant for your other children. I’m sure Rex is finding it funny not to have a phone in his face 24/7 …poor rswash it’s your turn now for your life in front of millions

Ineededausername

She must have help or be so used to being watched by others, as an exhausted new mom I wouldnt suggest sleeping with a newborn balanced on your chest. It has to be a staged photo, they need full neck support not a risk of rolling off. One thing is clear though, out of allllll the beds in that house they just won't use them properly for their children will they haha. She'll be in the dog bed before her nursery bed. Unless Stace reads here and uses this as a prompt. 👋🏽

Ellegee

VIP Member
I know a lot of people get their happy ever after with a rainbow baby but I feel Stacey is a bit insensitive plastering her newborn all over her stories & then lighting a candle for wave of light tonight. Maybe I’m being a bit OTT

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Why the fuck has she got incontinence pull ups on, just buy she cheap proper knickers and big pads! She is vile showing people thats 🤢🤮 wait till the sun picks this up everyone will be praising her for being real when infact I had 2 c sections and didn't feel the need to wear them silly cow

• Sick
Reactions: 24