Stacey Solomon #47 Baby girl's here, Mick pack ya bags, off to the annexe with the lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so sorry for that little baby girl. She will never know life without a camera shoved in her face. And will be merched to within an inch of her life

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s Jewish isn’t she? I believe it’s custom (please forgive me if I am wrong) to not leave the house for two weeks after childbirth in their religion. I wonder if this is why? Mind you, she eats bacon (according to gogglebox) so might not be devoutly Jewish. Who knows!
This is has made me giggle. Your confusing birth with death 🤣 the custom is following the death of a family member.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was Joe dangling the baby in the midwives sling for weighing. Baby had no clothes on and think video nearly showed a fully naked baby. Baby was crying I think too. Just wasn’t nice and a invasion of privacy.
The poor baby looked distressed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This is has made me giggle. Your confusing birth with death 🤣 the custom is following the death of a family member.
Its an old Irish wifestale that you should stay at home for the first two weeks, im sure it was for the baby to grow some sort of immune system back in the old days before vaccines etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.