Stacey Solomon #47 Baby girl's here, Mick pack ya bags, off to the annexe with the lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have more respect for Z Listers if they said ‘we won’t be announcing the baby’s name for a couple of weeks as we’ve got a magazine deal/TV appearance arranged’ rather than all the ‘went for a walk and forgot’ guff

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People really need to understand the dangers of how many absolutely sick individuals walk among us. I have experience From both a personal perspective as well from a career perspective.

please protect your children’s privacy online.
What has she done Ive had to delete Insta?

Reactions: 1
Is she waiting for 7pm to announce the name? England are playing tonight so all the huns will be missing the soaps this evening and on insta instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has she done Ive had to delete Insta?
Joe posted the baby being weighed and she was naked. I know it’s an uncomfortable subject and it doesn’t bear thinking about, but footage like what he posted is what ends up on forums of child molesters. It’s exactly the stuff that gets them off.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have to feel sorry for Joe slightly though. Yes, he’s an idiot to think that a video of your naked daughter is ok to post to THOUSANDS of strangers online, but he isn’t the most clever person is he? He must already be feeling like he can’t do anything right for the Queen and Queen Mother if the last pregnancy/birth is anything to go by. She must be going absolutely mental with him for that story, surely.

Reactions: 9
She will be silent now till 7pm ! Gotta make sure Rosie makes the most money possible

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

‘We still don’t know the name of little baby Swash,
But the bigger question has to be has Stacey had a wash?!’ 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have to feel sorry for Joe slightly though. Yes, he’s an idiot to think that a video of your naked daughter is ok to post to THOUSANDS of strangers online, but he isn’t the most clever person is he? He must already be feeling like he can’t do anything right for the Queen and Queen Mother if the last pregnancy/birth is anything to go by. She must be going absolutely mental with him for that story, surely.
I doubt she really gives a duck either to be honest. That baby’s privacy is hardly top of her list of priorities

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.