Stacey Solomon #47 Baby girl's here, Mick pack ya bags, off to the annexe with the lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People really need to understand the dangers of how many absolutely sick individuals walk among us. I have experience From both a personal perspective as well from a career perspective.

please protect your children’s privacy online.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Definitely should all report that video! Shocking. These moments definitely should remain private. With their platform you don't know what person is viewing your stories. 😯😯
Already done. What an idiot he is

Reactions: 7
So if they want to get gas central heating all the floors are going to have come up! That's why she is staying in bed because she has the fire in there ! Mindblowing that they will be freezing in the winter. That would have been the first thing I did.
This is why I don’t believe the downstairs floor was rotten a couple of weeks ago. I think there’s a rush to get pipe work down for rads or suitable flooring for underfloor heating. Upstairs will be tricky if I’m right though, it’s not impossible to lift the new flooring but would have made sense to sort heating first.

Reactions: 7
First she gets her foof out for her dad to photograph then Joe does the same with the baby 😡 Now to them hopefully it maybe all innocent but in this day and age there’s no way you wouldn’t know the dangers of posting that online. Some sick people out there 😡

Reactions: 5
I'm going for Poppy being the name... probably after hastily changing it from Daisy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why would they weigh a baby like that? I have no words.
The first time my son was weighed from hospital by the home visiting midwife he was weighed in a sling like this. Granted the midwife that visited us barely had him lifted at a height and it was also above our bed but it is a thing and it’s really accurate too.
My little boy was upset too but it was because he had to be fully stripped off to be weighed the same as she is. I’d never in a million years have thought to record it, let alone share it with thousands of people.

Reactions: 6
This is why I don’t believe the downstairs floor was rotten a couple of weeks ago. I think there’s a rush to get pipe work down for rads or suitable flooring for underfloor heating. Upstairs will be tricky if I’m right though, it’s not impossible to lift the new flooring but would have made sense to sort heating first.
Rex doesn’t have any flooring in his room yet though, just unfinished bare floorboards so his room would be easy. Stacey has the fire in her room so won’t need it.

Reactions: 3
Stacey Solomon #48 - Busy keeping private the Princesses name, but for her naked body they don't do the same!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Reported.

Only yesterday I think I said I thought Joe was the better parent, well, I hold my hands up, I got that very wrong. Fair enough she needs to be weighed but filming it and then posting it on Instagram? What a bleeping cretin. Unbelievable. 🤬

Reactions: 9
WHY would you post a video like that!!!! There is something seriously lacking in their brains and if I was Stacey I’d bleeping go through Joe for that.
But they're as bad as each other. She's worse, lives through a camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.