Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Just get up Stace, you’re a mom of four, not one, poor Rex has been glued to your side for two years and all of a sudden you can’t be arsed with him, not fair and the quickest way to make him resent PP. she’s new and a novelty to him right now, like a new toy, but that won’t last if you don’t get up and get life back to normal. How she is lauded as an amazing mum is beyond me, she’s actually really selfish because everything is about her, no bedtime routine because it suits her, not bathing because it suits her, not cooking because it suits her, not getting out of bloody bed because it suits her. Very irritating to watch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

hol20x

VIP Member
She’s pretending her and Joe are gonna look through baby name books today. As fucking if she hasn’t already got a name for her long awaited girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Kedece

There's no way on this earth she hasn't chosen a name. That baby's name will have been chosen months ago. The lies she tells are ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Sp20191

VIP Member
I don’t really understand the whole ‘get out of bed’ thing…

She has money, she has people around her to watch the kids, feed them, look after them etc, she said with red she really struggled with depression so maybe she’s trying to take it easier this time, take her time to establish breast feeding etc.

Back when my mum was born, they used to have to stay in hospital for a week! I think sometimes we push new mums to be ‘doing stuff’ when let’s face it, you’re exhausted, you’ve just pushed a human out of your body and probably have stitches….being in bed for a week after isn’t the worst thing in the world!

You can all banish me to the rave thread if that’s what you want, I still think she’s an absolute dick but come on, she’s just given birth!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I reckon 9pm to give the sheep the chance to put their Neaveahs and Braden Jayden kaydens to bed and light a wax melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

HotDawg

Chatty Member
The weirdest thing about her not bathing or even changing her clothes is the fact she thinks it’s some badge of honour. Does she think it makes her more normal and down to earth? It doesn’t! Normal people wash regularly.

• Sick
Reactions: 57

Jessie98

VIP Member
How can she not be craving a nice shower or bath? I was sick after my first boy so could only get bed washes by the nurses in the hospital. It was horrific. The first day they told me I could have a shower I was straight in there and boy did it feel great to wash my hair and lady bits properly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. After my second which was quick and no complications (thankfully) I was straight into the shower while the husband minded our son. I just can imagine the smell in that room. Stale body odour, stale blood (let us be honest it is horrible) something we all experience as women, baby sick and baby poop....It has to be horrendous :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

SpritzerTime

Didn’t somebody here say about them choosing Autumn but it would make those initials? Of course they have their name chosen. They’ve known the sex long enough. As if she is sifting through hundreds of sheep messages saying ‘omg Stace call her Harley-Rose-Harper to be the same as mine I love you’ etc.

She will post a picture of them by the dust trap wall of plastic flowers with a shit whisper sung cover of some God awful ballad at prime time tomorrow. Saying ‘so many of you suggested this name and it makes it more special as you’re involved’ then we can see a ‘new post’ story (is there anything cringier these days?) and possibly a photo where we all try and see if she in fact has pupils anymore or just empty slits where her eyes used to be. She might go with Luna so she can love her to the Luna and back. Her heart will be full and hurting and melting all at once so back to bed it is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Guys, I literally cannot wait for the mirror selfie she’s gonna take in Pink Pickle’s room, showing off her postpartum body.
She’s going to be so proud of her saggy, deflated tummy and ‘tiger stripes’ . She’ll be so grateful to her body for growing her much longed for daughter. She’ll be as hairy as the abominable snowman too, because she’s so relatable.
aren’t our bodies amazing guys?
#dovead #loveyourbody #filteredtofuck

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Gorbs

Chatty Member
To be fair, she probably can't go anywhere but the bedroom and utility room since the rest of the house is a construction site. She'd need to get the baby registered and with a passport before she even attempts to head to the annex.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

French toast

Why's she acting like it's just occurred to her that the baby needs a name, in this oh so casual way?! It's ridiculous. The nursery was painted and frreekjad by the time she was 20 weeks, no way the name isn't decided.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Doesn’t want to get out of bed because she feels like her vagina is falling out.

it’s been almost a week love, come the fuck on.

I’m not expecting a medal or owt, but after birthing my second at 2:17am, I was hoovering my lounge at 9 am 💁🏻‍♀️

my vagina is still very much ‘in’

• Haha
Reactions: 44