Stacey Solomon #47 Baby girl's here, Mick pack ya bags, off to the annexe with the lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not be craving a nice shower or bath? I was sick after my first boy so could only get bed washes by the nurses in the hospital. It was horrific. The first day they told me I could have a shower I was straight in there and boy did it feel great to wash my hair and lady bits properly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. After my second which was quick and no complications (thankfully) I was straight into the shower while the husband minded our son. I just can imagine the smell in that room. Stale body odour, stale blood (let us be honest it is horrible) something we all experience as women, baby sick and baby poop....It has to be horrendous :sick:
So true. I couldn’t wait to get washed. After my first I was unwell for the first couple of days & bedbound but a nurse came & washed me in the bed. It felt so good to be fresh & dry & not smell like something was decomposing in my pants anymore 🤣
After my 2nd child was born I dragged myself from the bed across the corridor as soon as the catheter was gone.
I can honestly say there’s no better feeling than being freshly washed & having a clean dry undies on.
I can’t stand anyone near me if I haven’t had my daily shower on a normal day, let alone post partum

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought pickle was her name for Rex ? I was just thinking that kid must be heartbroken like he’s lost his mumma

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All smoke and mirrors with SS. Imagine if a family in less fortunate circumstances didn’t bathe or have a bedtime routine and let older (one not even a pre teen though ) children live at the bottom of the garden 😆😂 She’s an adequate parent but as someone who was a single parent from when mine were toddlers she’s a selfish parent as it’s all about her. I get it’s her source of income but that’s her choice the kids can’t say hold on I’m going to get bullied at school or feel like have zero privacy.
I have to be honest, I really struggle with the way Stacey blindly posts just about everything on Instagram, seemingly without any thought for the consequences for her, but more importantly her children. 😳 I don’t know if it’s ignorance, the fact she’s oblivious to the situations or at least the potential for situations that could arise, or actually arrogance on her part that means she feels a) everyone is interested and wants to know the tiniest minutiae occurring in the bizarre world she inhabits and b) that announcing nearly everything that happens in her life to the world, complete with videos and/or photos wouldn’t ever be problematic, again not just for her but for the older boys especially!

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t know that, whilst the majority of parents do put their kids first, some don’t, but what I find so troubling about Stacey is that she seems to have no filter or boundaries of what is considered appropriate, or conversely, inappropriate to post on the ‘gram, literally for anyone to be able to see. Most parents I know, especially given the age we live in, wouldn’t dream of arbitrarily posting photos or stories about their children without asking their consent first, if at all and should the child/ren not be of an age to give or understand consent, then give it even more careful consideration. They also wouldn’t post anything that might cause their children embarrassment or upset by proxy either, so carefully manage what is available online about themselves too. To me that’s just what being a responsible parent is; it’s putting your child first.

I’m not commenting on whether Stacey loves her children as I’m sure in her own way she does, but I do however wonder how much she considers them, if at all, when she puts videos and photos online of, what I consider at least, very personal and intimate family moments. I agree with what has already been said in that it seems a very selfish way of parenting and it’s more about what her children can do for her, than what she can do for her children, on Instagram at least. I just wonder if her posting habits will change any now she’s got a daughter? 🤔🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fook off Stacey, youre not looking at baby names books today. Despite announcing your pregnancy later you werr pregnant for about 15 years and planned everything for that child for the first 2 years of its life. Dont lie and say she doesnt have a name yet.
I remember Charlotte Dawson earlier this year complaining that people keep messaging her about being cagey with her sons face and name and asking what magazine deal she had, and her insisting she was just in the new baby bubble ..only for OK mag to come out and then name and everything about the birth being in there. I don't think our Stace is any different at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone in the previous thread noticed the way Rex was holding the baby's hand abit too tight and I agree. I wanted to post before that it looks like he's almost pinching her.
Yeah it was me was the first thing I noticed, can just tell there’s some pressure being forced 😢

Reactions: 6
Yeah it was me was the first thing I noticed, can just tell there’s some pressure being forced 😢
I was worried about the toy car in his other hand so close to the baby’s head, given how much he hits Stacey and she laughs I was just waiting for him to clock the baby with the car and laugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I was in and out of hospital within 24 hours and had a shower at the hospital as soon as I was stitched and could stand.. she is vile

Reactions: 16
I think she is pretending she doesn’t have a name as not to offend her followers . She already broke the promise that she would mention when she was in labour so she’s pretending she has no name and that’s why she hasn’t said it. Even though we all know it’s for engagement

Reactions: 22
she’s probably had a favourite girls name since she got pregnant with her first, honestly.... who’s she fooling.
I had the same name for a daughter throughout my 4 pregnancies...I had 4 boys..however I eventually got a granddaughter and she was given that name, I was so thrilled

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sure it’s been said but there is no way that she doesn’t have a name for her long awaited girl. She’s had 9 months to think of a name and she’s only looking at baby names now 🙄🙄🙄 I’m pretty sure by the time her feature in OK magazine comes out she will have a name for that baby girl.

Reactions: 29
I think she is pretending she doesn’t have a name as not to offend her followers . She already broke the promise that she would mention when she was in labour so she’s pretending she has no name and that’s why she hasn’t said it. Even though we all know it’s for engagement
I thought that! She made such a big deal about the fact she'd let everyone know when she was in labour, she even mentioned it on several different occasions and then NOTHING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she has talked about having a girl everyday for the past months....but only now getting baby name books out....really?? And she expects us to believe this crap??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I agree, there's definitely some pressure on the baby's hand. I wouldn't trust Rex around that baby at all, you just know that the baby will have bruises within the first month of her life due to Rex being "cute and overexcited" all while Stacey laughs about it.

Reactions: 11
I've just seen this advert and thought "oh, Joe without his hat." Then I looked closer...what is going on with that hair?? Surely it's a toupee?
I've always thought he used some sort of spray on hair the same way David Guest used to

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Please help us choose the new baby’s name we are clueless with girls names“ 🙄

Oh sod off you bloody liars

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ain’t no way on this earth she hasn’t picked a name... I can not believe I was once a gullible tw@t that fell for all her bullshit... She is one sly, manipulative, money grabbing, child pimping, grubby witch.. It’s actually awful what she does 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I was having a nosey to see the difference in ‘likes’ from Rex’s announcement post to Cash Cow 4’s announcement post… and CC4 already has 4 x the amount and it’s only been three days!

Now we all know her popularity has soared since Rex was born and she buddied up with Hinch and started pissing around on Instagram… but what I also noticed was how she used to be able to smile properly and look relatively normal. Whereas these days she cannot pose for a photo without closing her spider lashes and grinning manically!

It’s all a facade! And the more sheep that bow down to her, the worse she is getting. I honestly think Instagram is like a drug to her! She wouldn’t know what to do without it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Have known about their long awaited girl for months… haven’t thought a name… yeah okay 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.