Stacey Solomon #47 Baby girl's here, Mick pack ya bags, off to the annexe with the lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk straight away on stories then do that silly laugh after, it’s her worst trait I swear. Boils my blood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There's no way on this earth she hasn't chosen a name. That baby's name will have been chosen months ago. The lies she tells are ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Name books eh Stinky ...oh how we laughed. ..rosie will be able to look on tattle at how we predicted it and see thru your relentless lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she’s probably had a favourite girls name since she got pregnant with her first, honestly.... who’s she fooling.

Reactions: 42
She’s obviously dragging it out for likes, maybe 7 o’clock tonight for prime time engagement? She’ll announce it tonight and miraculously tomorrow everything will be monogrammed within an inch of its life.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There's absolute no way that baby hasn't been named! She is their first girl and they found out the gender - she has a name 1000%! All she's doing is drumming up hype and making a buzz around it so when she does announce, no doubt with an OK Magazine deal, it gets maximum dolllar! 💰💰💰

Reactions: 42
It always makes me laugh on social media in general when people take ages to either decide on a name after the birth or to announce the name and it’s something really run of the mill like Emma or Lucy or Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why's she acting like it's just occurred to her that the baby needs a name, in this oh so casual way?! It's ridiculous. The nursery was painted and frreekjad by the time she was 20 weeks, no way the name isn't decided.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Mick might get a wash over in the annex. I've been sick in hospital and that first shower u can manage on ur own few things compare. She is sick not to have washed. It's a really weird thing not to do regularly.

Reactions: 14
Fook off Stacey, youre not looking at baby names books today. Despite announcing your pregnancy later you werr pregnant for about 15 years and planned everything for that child for the first 2 years of its life. Dont lie and say she doesnt have a name yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is a filthy mare, feel sorry for the midwives having to do a check up on her especially if had stitches, she will end up with an infection & she will no doubt find it funny & wonder how she got it, more sympathy & engagement for her though I suppose!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
The only way I will even slightly believe she hasn’t picked the name already is if she picks something completely different to anything we’ve thought of so far.

Reactions: 18
Someone in the previous thread noticed the way Rex was holding the baby's hand abit too tight and I agree. I wanted to post before that it looks like he's almost pinching her.

Reactions: 10
God help us, the Earth and human race is doomed: there are people aplenty who actually believe she has gone blank on girls' names. Who falls for this?! The name is already sorted and as usual she's manipulating her gullible sheep.

Reactions: 22
Can I call semi bingo for this then?
Sure, it’s not a poll as I first suspected but she’s asking for replies to her story….so building up the engagement either way 💁🏻‍♀️
we can read her like her tit tap to tidy book.
1B481D2D-7665-49CD-8D3E-30897195BD8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The amount she has gone on and on about wanting a girl and finally getting one there's no way she hadn't already had names she loved. She probably already had a name before she was born! Such a muppet

Reactions: 22
Maybe as we guessed the name or the names she liked she feels like she has to change it? Either way who looks at baby name books they is a thing called the internet 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.