Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
The best thing my husband can do 1 day after giving birth, would be taking all the kids out for the day/night. They don’t need to be cooped up, and I would actually appreciate the peace!
Could think of anything worse. I'd want my kids and partner with me making the most of the precious newborn stage

Reactions: 3

Ellegee

VIP Member
She definitely didn’t share rexs face
for at least two weeks. All her posts back then he was either blurred or it was the back of his head.
Princess Pickle clearly is far too special for that.
Thats right but I think there was a mag deal lined up so she was keeping him under cover until then.
It could be the same with the name reveal this week

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member

Leascarle

VIP Member
You can put clean pyjamas on every day and still be a dirty tramp have a wash.

been away for a while annexe lads ?

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Not always, if the pregnancy has been low risk and mum and baby are doing well then there’s not always a need to send them in to hospital :) if the tear isn’t too bad they can suture at home too so all depends on situation :)
Maybe it’s different rules for different trusts because my friend was fine, can’t remember if she had stitches? But like someone said a bit upthread… what about the vitamin k jab? Would the midwives bring that out if it was an unplanned home birth? Or do they have to go hospital? Just doesn’t make sense to me

anon20

VIP Member
Wow. Baffling. Also didn’t Stacey get ill with Rex ( PND or something ? ) you’d think he’d want to support her, especially during the early days.
And who’s looking after Mick JR ? Is he locked in the Annexe already ? 😂.
Pickle lily is probably a toddler now and is with a nanny and mick was exiled to the annexe ages ago with all the lies and prerecords we see😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂
Precisely, my daughter was born on my birthday, totally unplanned.

• Sad

Tui

VIP Member
you get the choice where I live. From someone who’s been induced previously, I would always chose to go home rather than stay in hospital.
I had an outpatient induction. Propess pessary in after some monitoring and a scan I went home for 24h and came back