Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She was born at ‘pickle cottage’ we will never hear the end of it. Don’t get me started on ‘pickle cottage’ again. Naming your whole entire life over a pet name you call your kid when they’re little.
I can’t believe I thought it was cute when I first started following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mummyof4boys

They do send gas and Air out a week before. You have to notify your insurance you have it in the house. The midwives bring the regulator with them so they can open the gas when they come.

Skin to skin

Not sure she has lied about it? She said she regretted not going into hospital for an epidural. Also they don’t send out gas and air weeks in advance. It’s a gas so can’t be stored in someone house, midwife brings it with her. It’s still a drug so can’t just be sent to someone’s house

If she got to term no reason not to support a home birth

Reactions: 2

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Your milk doesn’t come until a few days after birth. Before the you still breastfeed - the baby is getting colostrum instead
Oh thanks I don’t have kids so I didn’t know that.
also I bet she’s already had a ton of gifted clothes and other things for the baby and most of it she won’t share. She seems to only share her fave “small” businesses. I imagine when she announces the name she will be gifted a lot more with her name on it.

Reactions: 1

Deanna

Because he's a baldy in denial and the hair transplants haven't been as successful as he hoped.
I couldn’t agree more with you, as someone else says the picture of baby with all the hands on her is so prophetic, it’s literally saying “yep, everyone in the world will have a hand in your life” and the poor kid has no say in it at all.

Im so tired of the insta huns banging on and on about the bullying of their idols yet they’re perfectly okay with the exploitation of the children. There needs to be some serious investigating and laws put in place as to what can and can’t be shared, in years to come there are going to be huge prices to pay for what these parents have done. My kids (in their 20s) moan if I show a friend a cute pic of them as a toddler, they’d never have forgiven me for doing what these people are doing. Stacey massively crossed a line for me with the foreskin story, wrong on every level, she lost any defence she may have had for what people say about her. Same as the other bint showing her son naked on the toilet. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Which one did she share naked on the toilet?! Must have missed toilet gate lol

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Your mentioning of ‘ooooh Betty’ just made me realise the similarities that Joe has with someone…

Let’s face it, he is a bit of a walking disaster-zone, Masterchef proved that, there’s the hat(!), and now with his broken toe (which I probably shouldn’t mention as Stacey doesn’t like us to talk about it) well, it’s all falling into place!!

😂😂😂

View attachment 798001
He looks the spit of the new baby on this picture! 😬

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It's very common nowadays for father's/partners etc to do post birth, skin to skin contact as well as the birth mother, to aid with bonding and to help soothe the baby.

To keep the thread on track: they're both still knobs 🥂
I know I was being sarcastic 😂😂 x

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I also can’t see the last story before the one sharing the grid post! I’d love screenshots 😉