Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AM23

Looking back on her posts she was 37 weeks on 14th September so she would’ve been due on 5th October.
However, her 33 weeks and 37 don’t match up to the exact day but the weeks do match so she would've been due any day this week

Reactions: 4

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Hasn't left the bedroom in 3 days....hmmm....wonder where she is going for her cuppa and fag then ? ( Obviously that's if she really is still smoking as suspected ). Also, for someone who loves her fake lashes, I really really wish she would learn how to put then on properly.
Probably hanging out the dressing room window lol

tinatina0604

I had a c section last year and was on my way home 24h after he was born!
Wow that is fast now. Still a huge op though and hope they still get you to rest up with no lifting etc. My last one was 27 years ago and I noticed taking it easy made for a speedy recovery....not taking it easy as laying in bed but no lifting etc.

Vancey

Chatty Member
when I had my daughter the health visitor came to see us just after 9am and looked me up and down and said pyjama morning is it? I felt so bloody judged by this woman - they were even clean pj bottoms on id put on after a shower.. but there we are
Cheeky cow!

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Can’t believe Hoe kept his cap on the whole time while she was in labour and whilst holding his new born daughter. What a fucking pair of chavs. On another note, I bet they choose a traditional name. Hmm 🤔 … Jemima maybe 🤔
I'd of ripped the hat off him 😂🤣

• Haha

Ali47

Usual …first time poster long time lurker.. I barely follow SS she’s too annoying but thoroughly enjoy this thread. Obviously this all screams planned BUT I did have an accidental
Home birth recently, knew I was in labour had shipped off the toddler but wasn’t ready to go to hosp just yet. Baby born on the loo just minutes before paramedics arrived with some gas n air delivered by himself - who’s still a bit shook
Love the name, I loved that show 😂

I’d say he’s staying out of the way. By the looks of it her family have probably taken over, I mean he couldn’t even enjoy the first moments alone with his partner & newborn yesterday. I bet he had no say in any of the birthing plans. I know it’s Stacey giving birth & don’t mean that part of it she can do it wherever she chooses but from a privacy point of view & having so many family members around. I know my husband loved us shutting ourselves away for a few days & soaking up all those precious moments with our newborn & big brother.
I’d say Joe needed a break from it all tonight and the boys too probably!
This is true he probably
The comments on the sofa club tiktok are infuriating me😂😂people seriously saying ‘she declares she buys everything’ she has told us she bought a pram and a fire place her self. Which is weird in it’s self. I don’t pop down to Aldi and hop on instagram to tell everyone I paid for my own food shop😂It’s normal to pay for things!

Someone commented saying she approached her company for free stuff in exchange for promotion and they are still waiting 3 years on.
It makes me sick what all these influencers get some people really struggling out there and mrs hinch gets free coco Pops hahah Stacey I think makes a point because she reads here and knows everyone slags her off for freebies

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I know she’s doing it for more attention, content and likes on Instagram but I just find it so weird how she shows millions of people pictures of her newborn baby but doesn’t announce the name. Might have had a tiny bit of respect for her if she said the name at the same time.
Yeah keeps everyone coming back for more although if she hasn't got to her due date she may announce it then like she did woth rex